[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Yeah I was changing the default value, I totally misunderstood that.

Two questions (sorry)

The higher the random weight, the more common the ore spawn right?

And does this only support GT ores?

Thanks for the help btw, SpwnX

• This time I only added the mods in the modfolder, not as libs. Doesn´t work. Maybe you really forgot to upload the change API.jar?

You did it exactly the wrong way around. Some mods must be added as libs and all can.
    I uploaded the current API.jar.
    Also i see you have some error left in your setup. So long that is there, you are missing some important libary.

I hate Agricarft. Lapis in compressor broke again.

Why does Agricraft change the oredict tag anyways? How about asking them if they can remove that?

• I got it now working for GT6 :thumbup: , I had no problems with that. I tried adding the mods in the mod folder or as lib, I really don´t know what I forgot. ;(

• I'm having a strange issue with wood crafting: the only things I can handcraft with planks made of oak, spruce or jungle wood are stairs and slabs. The most annoying thing is that I can craft sticks only out of birch wood, or also out of greatwood and silverwood if TC is installed. This happens with GT 5.08.25, IC2 2.2.756 and Forge 10.13.4.1492. Could it be something related to crafting unification? If you need any other information just ask.

• Official Post

It's hard to reproduce as it is, to try and find either a fix or a work around would be difficult.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well, I reproduce it every time I press the U key in NEI hovering above wooden planks, usually. I am temporarily fixing it by not opening the NEI recipes related to wooden items, and this seems to work, even if when I press U by mistake I have to restart the game. Also I have found that I can't handcraft bronze, for some reason, neither with dusts nor with ingots. Another NEI related issue?

• I have this bug quite a lot of time, but just click on the output slot as if it was showing the result. It'll craft it anyway.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Been getting a lot of testing done on 5u lately.

The Processing Array is absolute genius. What an amazingly clever multiblock this thing is, and super fun.

Still really enjoying the Distillation Tower. Glad this thing made a comeback. It seems considerably more powerful than the original, but I'm not really sure how to attack that. Reducing glyceryl output maybe?

Really excited about the Large Heat Exchanger and Large Turbine. The LHE is a bit buggy at the moment (Blood's aware)...I can't wait for the fixed version to play with. I'm a bit worried that Lava production on it may be a bit over-powered, but that's pure speculation at this point. (And seriously, lava's a bit ludicrous in almost every modpack ever anyway, so who cares)

The Large Turbine "turbine items" desperately needs clarification in the tooltips on optimal flow. The generic 10000L thing is highly misleading. And the "turbine items" should be renamed to "turbine rotor" because silliness.

Loving your work Blood Asp. Best thing to happen to GT in a long time. Thanks.

• Does anyone here use dynmap? I can't tell if support hassn't been adding for GT5 or if I don't have a setting applied. It's possible to add custom render commands for certain blocks but before I started to go down that path I wanted to ask if anyone has already done this.

Found some goodies

https://github.com/webbukkit/D…rdata/gregtech-models.txt
    https://github.com/webbukkit/D…data/gregtech-texture.txt

The bronze pipes show up as generic machine casings. Also slightly related: the giant invisible cuboid next to the large boiler is supposed to be an RC steel tank.

• So I've been trying to use the Large Steam Turbine, and I can't get it to work. It says in the turbine GUI that it's running perfectly, but it will not consume steam nor produce any power. I have a duct taped maintenance hatch and a stainless steal output hatch on the left side, two stainless steel input hatches on the right side, and a HV dynamo hatch on the back. It is facing south, and assembles fine. I'm running it with a Thaumium Turbine. I filled both input hatches with steam from a large steal boiler, but it won't consume the steam nor produce power. I've played around with it quite a bit, swapping things out, but to no avail. Anyone have a solution for this?

Also I'm using version 5.08.25

• So I've been trying to use the Large Steam Turbine, and I can't get it to work. It says in the turbine GUI that it's running perfectly, but it will not consume steam nor produce any power. I have a duct taped maintenance hatch and a stainless steal output hatch on the left side, two stainless steel input hatches on the right side, and a HV dynamo hatch on the back. It is facing south, and assembles fine. I'm running it with a Thaumium Turbine. I filled both input hatches with steam from a large steal boiler, but it won't consume the steam nor produce power. I've played around with it quite a bit, swapping things out, but to no avail. Anyone have a solution for this?

Also I'm using version 5.08.25

Thaumium turbines optimal flow is 24.000L/s or 1200L/t. 1200L/t / 2 *1.05Effiency = 630 Eu/t. That is not HV, it is EV, so you have to use an EV Dynamo Hatch.
    I would also recommend to use the large turbines, if you can afford them. Large Thaumium turbine produces 1170 Eu/t, but with better efficency.

• Hello, Bloody!
    Another suggestion by me (apparently motivated by recent GT changelog) - slabs out of GT rocks. Simply because using Carpenter's Blocks with full GT blocks is not that convenient.

• Hello, Bloody!
    Another suggestion by me (apparently motivated by recent GT changelog) - slabs out of GT rocks. Simply because using Carpenter's Blocks with full GT blocks is not that convenient.

Stairs, pressure plates, buttons, levers. Anything made of Stone/Stonebrick shal be made of Granites as well.