[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• That paints it white. That doesn't unpaint it.

Machines painted white & unpainted look and behave the same.
    You should notice that cables/pipes painted white and unpainted ARE different, though.
    (If you want to get the unpainted cable/pipe back, just replace it).

• Machines painted white & unpainted look and behave the same.
    You should notice that cables/pipes painted white and unpainted ARE different, though.
    (If you want to get the unpainted cable/pipe back, just replace it).

Replacing doesn't work either.

Thanks Nexey I'll give that shot. Yep that worked.

• I just found out what fusion reactor is terribly unefficent as selfsufficent powersource. To make it selfsufficent you have make 160 basic electrolysers, 160 basic centrifuges, 32 advanced centrifuges and they consuming about 6420 eu/t without counting cable losses. MK3 plasma reactor outputing only about 22400. So 22400-6420-4056=11928 Eu/t. I can make just 150 windmills with fiber rotor and they would make as much. And they are much cheaper.

Also can i suggest "turn off cable losses" option? Because its pain to make your machinery tied together. Especially then you making some sort of automatic betwen. Factory just becoming a mess.

• Naquadah generates in Infitech, which is what im playing...

Without naquadah i wold recommend to build a small LuV plasma generator and directly hook it up. The internal storage of the reactor should be enough to keep the reactor running until your plasma generator kicks in, this first buffer filling could be dont with anything, even good old steam when you wait long enough...

I had enabled Naquadah mix veins in WorldGeneration.cfg before my first visit to the End, but I dug 13 mineshafts in the End (at x/z = +/- 24 or 72, except where there that would immediately drop me into the void; iirc, none of the +/- 120 or beyond locations were viable) and didn't find any Naquadah veins. I had slightly better luck raiding jungle temples, though only the first of the eight I visited had a zero point module, and I'm using that now.

• Official Post

just 150 windmills

"just"

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yes. Comparing to cost of Fusion reactor and its D-T-refinery this is merely "just".
    My point is,what i am suggest to make centrifuge convert more hydrogen with same speed and power costs. This gonna make self sustainable fusion reactor possible.

• Yes. Comparing to cost of Fusion reactor and its D-T-refinery this is merely "just".
    My point is,what i am suggest to make centrifuge convert more hydrogen with same speed and power costs. This gonna make self sustainable fusion reactor possible.

This is why processing arrays exist. I disabled machine maintenance since they're the only drawback to the PAs. With a large tsteel rotor you can get about 44 kEU/t sustained out with a fusion and fuel cost of about 15 kEU/t. That's pretty healthy. What's more is if you make a proper system with EU and plasma buffers you can turn off the reactor and fuel for long periods of time and burst the full 44 kEU/t (even more if you make a second turbine).

From there Be+D tier 2 with D PAs and Be mass fabs are viable. After that there's the T3 nickel fusion recipe mass fabbing both components (takes less than 100 kEU/t). The only issue with the mass fabs is that there is no PA support for it and no reasonable overclocking in 5.08. I'm probably going to dive into the configs soon to see if I can somehow force a desired behavior because honestly hundreds of discrete mass fabs is silly and losing half of my energy to overclocked variants is equally silly.

• That's pretty healthy. What's more is if you make a proper system with EU and plasma buffers you can turn off the reactor and fuel for long periods of time and burst the full 44 kEU/t (even more if you make a second turbine).

With "wait for long period of time" policy i might as well wait until solars will produce as much EU

The only issue with the mass fabs is that there is no PA support for it and no reasonable overclocking in 5.08.

And it was allways buggin me, how come with progress in technology machines become less efficent? Like WAY less efficent. Like "12.5% of old scrapy machine" efficency. There is a differcence between hardcore and cruelness. It makes hightech machines worthless. Of high tech versions you gonna make 3 or 4 machines tops and run them only on big holydays.
    I dont know. I enjoy realy GregTech complex techtree, but mechanics seems very unbalanced, rich of pointless frustration and overall dickness.

• BloodAsp
    Is it possible (do you have such plan) to add Amplifab/MassFab support to ProcArray?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Thanx for answer... but its not good :(

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• Ou.. Grag, nice picture :)