[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• That can happen in only one case
    For example default string is "I:Amount_32=32", if you change it to "I:Amount_32=64" it is correct. But if change it to "I:Amount_64=64" than GT would not find parameter "I:Amount_32" in config and will generate it with default value "I:Amount_32=32", but string "I:Amount_64=64" will not change anything, because "I:Amount_64" is unknown parameter name.

"_anything" is not suffix, its just default value included to parameter name for information.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Hi. Please, help. Google and ftb wiki don't help me.
    Steeleafranks crop don't becomes mature. What kind of block should I use, or what conditions must be carry out? I used a block of iron, steel, Ironwood, leaves and it didn't help.
    Thx for help and sorry for bad english.

• Hi. Please, help. Google and ftb wiki don't help me.
    Steeleafranks crop don't becomes mature. What kind of block should I use, or what conditions must be carry out? I used a block of iron, steel, Ironwood, leaves and it didn't help.
    Thx for help and sorry for bad english.

As far as I can tell from the source code, in GT 5.09.xx steeleaf requires a block with ore dictionary entry "oreSteeleaf" or "blockSteeleaf", but I'm not sure such blocks exist even with Twilight Forest installed - I don't have it installed myself, but http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Steeleaf indicates that Twilight Forest only provides steeleaf in item form as chest loot, and I don't find any such blocks defined by GregTech.

• As far as I can tell from the source code, in GT 5.09.xx steeleaf requires a block with ore dictionary entry "oreSteeleaf" or "blockSteeleaf", but I'm not sure such blocks exist even with Twilight Forest installed - I don't have it installed myself, but http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Steeleaf indicates that Twilight Forest only provides steeleaf in item form as chest loot, and I don't find any such blocks defined by GregTech.

Thx for answer.

• GT tin cables are supposed to be able to connect to a Forestry electrical engine, right? They don't for me. If the non-connection is deliberate, I suggest adding a mention of it to the GT5 mod compatibility wiki page.

• GT tin cables are supposed to be able to connect to a Forestry electrical engine, right? They don't for me. If the non-connection is deliberate, I suggest adding a mention of it to the GT5 mod compatibility wiki page.

No. Forestry electrical engine is IC2 EU producer, so you need to use transformer first and then cable (same as you do with other IC2 energy producing machines.

• No. Forestry electrical engine is IC2 EU producer, so you need to use transformer first and then cable (same as you do with other IC2 energy producing machines.

What are you talking about? The Forestry electrical engine doesn't produce IC2 EU. It converts EU to RF, so it's an EU consumer, and shouldn't need a transformer or anything to draw power from GT cables.

• I've got a stack of wood in a chest and I need to send it to 4 electric furnaces, so that each furnace got 16 items.
    The furnaces are NOT equidistant from the chest.
    How to do that with GT/IC2/Buildcraft?

• I've got a stack of wood in a chest and I need to send it to 4 electric furnaces, so that each furnace got 16 items.
    The furnaces are NOT equidistant from the chest.
    How to do that with GT/IC2/Buildcraft?

Bc gates on the furnaces sending a signal when an item is inside, closing a pipe. A GT regulator to send 16 items per second (or if you can, redstone signal) through the pipes and hatches (or whatever they're called) on the pipes (to the side touching the machine so they only open when there's nothing in them)

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• The three machines on the pic: Oil Cracking Unit, Oil Drilling Rig(The same structure will also be used for a Advanced Miner II) and a Charcoal pile, to allow early charcoal/coke without Railcraft(Charcoal smelting will be default off). Later Tech will get a Pyrolysis Oven able to replace about 50 RC Cokeovens alone, or to turn most plant matter into bio oil/gas.

Is the charcoal pile really able to produce coal coke or did that idea get dropped?

• Anyone know the tiers or have any information regarding all the new plants in GT5U? I see some 'Evil Ore' and 'Eating Plant' and such adn want to try to get them but dunno where to even start.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Anyone know the tiers or have any information regarding all the new plants in GT5U? I see some 'Evil Ore' and 'Eating Plant' and such adn want to try to get them but dunno where to even start.

Oh, I should totally go update the crop documentation on the wiki then. :D

• Please do!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Official Post

The eating plant isn't even Gregtech, Aroma added it into IC2 a while ago.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.