[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• That is an internal forge issue with the fluid sorting. The only way to fix it is NBTedit/NBTExplorer.

First make a backup of you world safe!

The use NBTExplorer or NBTEdit to open your safegames level.dat.
    There at Forge/DefaultFluidList search for oxygen and delete the entry. Deleting the full list might also work, but in that case the allready stored fluids in your world might change into different ones.

• My save was backuped, then ive deleted whole tree - cannot find gregtech oxygen or missed it; anyway i only have a bit of that oxygen, lava and BC oil in my tanks. As I wrote as edit earlier:
    'Shiny crash after update to newest forge and GT5E: http://pastebin.com/RMmKGQ7Z. It looks like something wrongly interacted with Forestry or its plugins, dont it?' Now ive got profiles with forge 1614, 1558, 1492 and my old 1448 - at all of them GT5E 9.19 is crashing in the same way at postload. Now im trying to load old 9.01 at newest forge to see what has happend with liquids and EBF.

• Ok, i will check that in few minutes. Your advice with use of NBTExplorer was perfect - now Oxygen temp is 0K, not 300K like before, and my setup works quite good... except it destroyed standard TE liquiducts ^^

EDIT:
    Seems that Gendustry was crashing postload, Loader reaches 'If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager.' what seems that all mods are loaded. Min or two and it will load with new GT to check.

EDIT2:
    Nope, new crash http://pastebin.com/kXDnRsLz... next mods to update, hope with new Reika versions it will fly.

EDIT3:
    Works! But without Treecapitator (which is crashing in the meantime) it will be not the same... Anyway, great thanks for help, i was afraid that will be unsolvable; Have good day!

• GregTech Axes treecapitate (vertically) on their own; It's disabled by default, but you can turn it on in GregTech.cfg, B:timber_axe

If you can get Treecapitator working though, =false that config again; don't want anything screwy to happen with both mods trying to do the same thing at the same time

• If you can get Treecapitator working though, =false that config again; don't want anything screwy to happen with both mods trying to do the same thing at the same time

I've had them both enabled before, and didn't notice any problems like that happening. Last I knew, Treecapitator didn't apply to GregTech axes (maybe because of the unusual way they store the durability), but also didn't interfere with GregTech's timber axe option (which only applies to GregTech axes and chainsaws, and isn't as useful, considering that even vanilla Minecraft has several tree types with branches to deal with)

• Actually it would more likely have to do with how Treecapitator handles its tools; I remember I was able to get Treecapitator to work with GT axes (and Leaf Cutters), but I had to figure out [read: ask here] what the item name was for GT meta-tools. (It's something like gt.metaitem.01 or some such.)

• Actually it would more likely have to do with how Treecapitator handles its tools; I remember I was able to get Treecapitator to work with GT axes (and Leaf Cutters), but I had to figure out [read: ask here] what the item name was for GT meta-tools. (It's something like gt.metaitem.01 or some such.)

Really? I think I tried to configure Treecapitator to handle GregTech axes sometime mid last year, and it didn't seem to be working. Maybe I did something wrong, though. I'll give it another try.

Edit: Worked fine this time. Maybe I missed some of the required sub-entries last time when I was adding GregTech to the TreeCapitator config.

• Found another strange bug with brittle charcoal - when I try to harvest it (in survival now), "damage" of GT flint axe blinks - falls to about 50%, then rises again...

The Mary Sue is not defined by her power, but by her lack of an even more powerful opponent. ©LessWrong

• Dear Blood Asp,
    I have some questions for you. I hope you will answer them.

1) When are you going to release a new update?
    2) How can I get grass like an item by dropping?
    3) How to recover automation of small boilers?

Best regards, Cleaner From Mars. I love what you are doing!
    (And sorry for bad English)

• I think I can answer some of those:

1) When are you going to release a new update?

There's a rule against asking for that: !! Asking for release dates = Ban !! (This also includes asking for Addon Release Dates)

2) How can I get grass like an item by dropping?

Shears.

3) How to recover automation of small boilers?

iirc, automation of small boilers was deliberately disabled in the experimental branch (5.09.xx) to encourage players to use other fuels (or at least a large boiler) to get automation. If you insist on automating the small boilers, I think that's still possible in 5.08.33.

• I have changed the forge version several times and none of the versions I have tried have worked.

My crash Stacktrace. I am also using MultiMC to modify the pack as I have downloaded Resurrection off of Curse and am now messing with it and having issues.

The Errored mod list from forge can be seen here http://pastebin.com/UJHrakc5

Any help would be amazing.
    Thanks in advance!

• Using one of the latest version of forestry and GT 5.08.33 and getting the gt-err-001 285 for iron ingots. I realize this is some kind of error due to syntax(?) and other than begging the forestry creator to put his coding in a different format anyway to fix this?

Let me clarify iron is showing up NEI as greg-err-001 and I cannot craft anything related to to several mods with it. How do I even narrow down the culprit to report and any chance I can fix this on my own?

• Let me clarify iron is showing up NEI as greg-err-001 and I cannot craft anything related to to several mods with it. How do I even narrow down the culprit to report and any chance I can fix this on my own?

The error items only appeared in NEI and didn't effect gameplay any when I saw them, however to find the reason for the error, find a recipe outputting the error Item in NEI, and remove mods till the recipe disappears, to find the mod adding the recipe and report to them. As Far as I Know.

• The error items only appeared in NEI and didn't effect gameplay any when I saw them, however to find the reason for the error, find a recipe outputting the error Item in NEI, and remove mods till the recipe disappears, to find the mod adding the recipe and report to them. As Far as I Know.

The error items only appeared in NEI and didn't effect gameplay any when I saw them, however to find the reason for the error, find a recipe outputting the error Item in NEI, and remove mods till the recipe disappears, to find the mod adding the recipe and report to them. As Far as I Know.

Well my issue is a make large number of recipes uncraftable and I have a beefy pack. hence why if I could solve it myself.

• 1) I'm so sorry, I did not know. I heard a guy who talked about a plan to upgrade GT. Then I have lost him. I just do want a new armor. :D
    2) And what about by GT tools?
    3) I see, but it might be customizable. What do you think about it?

Anyway - thank you so much!

• to 2: you can craft GT shears as GT-Multitool in GT6 there are sciccors for the same

to 3: You can use railcraft boiler for automation, the can be as small as one by one by two one block steam generation.

• to 2: you can craft GT shears as GT-Multitool in GT6 there are sciccors for the same

to 3: You can use railcraft boiler for automation, the can be as small as one by one by two one block steam generation.

Thank you for your answer.

2: I won't use GT6, GT5 unofficial only.

3: I won't use Railcraft because I believe Simple Fluid Tanks is better.

Is there another ways to solve the problems?

Thank you.