[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Official Post

Fixing Advanced Solars and/or Gravisuite's Recipes

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi,
    I do not really know if this is caused by Gregtech (v5.09.21) or from AE2 (RV3 Beta5).
    I'm suddenly getting the client log spammed with the following error until the game crashes with a server stopping error message.
    It starts, when I'm opening the AE2 Terminal. The inventory does not show the stuff properly as usually and the error starts.

[14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.callVoid(Reflector.java:199)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderBlocks.func_147800_a(RenderBlocks.java:9260)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.renderItemIntoGUI(RenderItem.java:446)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_82406_b(RenderItem.java:565)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.drawSlotItem(GuiContainerManager.java:489)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a(GuiContainer.java:270)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146977_a_original(GuiContainer.java)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor114.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at appeng.client.gui.AEBaseGui.safeDrawSlot(AEBaseGui.java:913)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at appeng.client.gui.AEBaseGui.drawSlot(AEBaseGui.java:778)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at appeng.client.gui.AEBaseGui.func_146977_a(AEBaseGui.java:928)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_73863_a(GuiContainer.java:99)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at appeng.client.gui.AEBaseGui.func_73863_a(AEBaseGui.java:160)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1397)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Already tesselating!
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78371_b(Tessellator.java:374)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.Tessellator.func_78382_b(Tessellator.java:364)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at gregtech.common.render.GT_Renderer_Block.renderNormalInventoryMetaTileEntity(GT_Renderer_Block.java:52)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at gregtech.common.render.GT_Renderer_Block.renderInventoryBlock(GT_Renderer_Block.java:530)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.client.registry.RenderingRegistry.renderInventoryBlock(RenderingRegistry.java:125)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at FMLRenderAccessLibrary.renderInventoryBlock(FMLRenderAccessLibrary.java:59)
    [14:00:52] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR/]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: ... 28 more

• GT is coded against AE2 RV2 stable, so it might be a incompatibility with AE2 RV3.

Also NEI appears in the stacktrace, so it might also be the reason.

Basicly AE2 tries to show an GT Block in the inventory, NEI modyfies the rendering and then it crashes.

Thank you for the fast response!
    It worked all fine since now. Then out of a sudden that issue started to happen.
    I'll see what i can do about this. I changed to the last NEI Release a couple of days ago. I'll switch back to the former one to see if this causes the issue.

• I had tried GT5u with TFC a while ago and had no issues with ores and ingots. If I get time after work I'll look back through my old videos and see what I can find. My issue with doing it was crop sticks not working on TFC farmland and at the time there was no nether to spawn GT ores in so I was using custom ore gen to spawn small GT ores. Then I had a bad chunk error that ended the series and haven't gotten time to get back to it since the changes to TFC.

Hmm that's a thinker then. Really the only other core mods I am using are Railcraft, AE2, and Immersive Engineering. Can't imagine these would affect anything, but maybe I will test.

I got frequent chunk errors with custom ore gen & TFC even in their most recent iterations, so I nixed custom ore gen for the time being and used some of TFC's unused ores, which already generate, as replacements through minetweaker. Apparently you can add ore to TFC's generation through the TFCore.cfg too, just not tile entities like GT uses, so I will probably employee this hackery at some point to make the rest of the tech tree accessible.

Just trying to fix this problem at the moment though.

• Two things are in my mind recently that make me feel some incompletion in GT5U/IC2:
    1. There are several ways to produce fluids but there is no way to destroy fluid except plunger. Could be some polluting machine added that dissipates fluid?
    1.1 There is no early game fluid tank but IC2 cell.
    2. There is a crossdimensional energy transfer but no chunk loader.

• Thank you for the fast response!
    It worked all fine since now. Then out of a sudden that issue started to happen.
    I'll see what i can do about this. I changed to the last NEI Release a couple of days ago. I'll switch back to the former one to see if this causes the issue.

It looks like this has something to do with a special block or item, that is stored on a specific AE2 storage cell. I'll see how I can access that cell without crashing the game to see what is stored on it.

• It looks like this has something to do with a special block or item, that is stored on a specific AE2 storage cell. I'll see how I can access that cell without crashing the game to see what is stored on it.

I was able to empty the Storage Cell and move the items into a chest. But even without NEI the game crashes when I try to open that chest. Unfortunately there are no error messages at all, no crash logs (both client or server), nothing. The game just stops on opening the chest with a ServerStopping event but without mentioning any reasons for it.

• @Blood-Asp:

I wish you back-port GT6's tile block rendering with alpha overlays and ambient occlusion smooth shading.

GT6 new material properties replacement for enum overflow would be very cool too.

• Is there any system on how to adjust the requencys of a Redstone Transmitter/Reciever?
    Whenever i think i have figuered it out one doesnt behave like the others...

• Is there any system on how to adjust the requencys of a Redstone Transmitter/Reciever?
    Whenever i think i have figuered it out one doesnt behave like the others...

Try Dr. Who Sonic Screwdriver.

• Sadly no such thing in our modpack (althoug im 100% sure there is a mod for that). I can only change the frequency in +/-32 and +/-1024 steps. Sadly its random which area of the transmitter/reciever changes what when i rightclick it...

• Anyone please?