[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Double-posting because I'm saying I'm doing that and that awareness makes it less wrong somehow. To be fair it's not that bad really to begin with, I mean, I guess it does kinda sometimes make sense.

Anyway, on Reborn, I found that almost no one seems to be sleeping or relogging to skip the night. Previously, when I played on K3 anyway, people used to either go to the next possible bed or relog to skip the night, or note that they'd be doing something that night. Now obviously there's more players, but that doesn't mean you can blame others for not doing what you could do. It used to be common courtesy to not hinder night skipping, and it should really become that again.

• The title says it all, the machine in this map generates 10 brittles at a time, and is lever controlled. Read the signs in game for how to use it.
    You need KR's modpack to launch the map, otherwise bad things will happen.

• Hello everybody, as you've seen since September I've only been able to play once or twice per weeks, and this situation got worse.
    I've really enjoyed playing with you again, those moments were perfect, I've seen how people are kind on this server, but I can't play anymore. I can't even play on another infinity server, for one similar reason.
    The loading time of the modpack drives me nuts. In theory I could just launch the game, play on KR at 50 fps fine, but in practice there's always this one bug in the mods that make me crash my games. And I happen to run too often into them. That's the same for infinity for example, if I want to play I don't want to wait 5-6 minutes for the game to load. I'm fed up with it, I don't know why I can't bear it whereas before I could spend hours playing with my old crappy computer.
    Now let's talk about my connection. I'm one of these people who can't bear lag. Where there is lag, there's no Nexey. But it happens that my connection is laggy. For instance if I want to play and watch a video at the same time, my phone needs to charge the video every 10 secs and my game ends up timing out. I don't know if the lag problem on the server has been solved for me, and I don't think I'll never know.
    One of the final reason : I've accomplished one of my dreams by purchasing a new computer, and accomplished another by getting fallout 4. And you don't play minecraft when you can play fallout 4.
    And the final reason, which by itself makes impossible for me to play the game, even if every other reason I've stated isn't involved : my girlfriend. When I first met her, I thought she would let me live the way I wanted, hang out with my friends , and even play whenever I wanted. The worse is that I love my girlfriend, but whenever I tried breaking up, I couldn't bear not receiving a message when waking up, not getting cuddles whenever I wanted to, just to see a friend from times to times and play video games. The struggle is real, and for everybody reading this message, here's what I got to say. Don't ever date a girl needing constant attention, being over jealous and possessive. I don't know yet if it's been the worse or the best decision of my life. Perhaps in 20 years, cuddling my girlfriend, I will be thinking some friends and ability to do shit when I wanted was worth it. And don't worry about me, I'm not asking for help, everything I've written has already been discussed, I'm not one of these depressive man writing down all his problems to strangers just to feel better. I feel like shit, and this is not going to change anytime soon.
    So here are the reasons why you will not see me anytime soon. Actually I don't think I will ever be able to play if I stay with her, regardless of the game. Good bye.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Uh, oh, its hard to be new, i am trying to setup all exact mods for Kirara 3 and i seem to be having trouble. What i want is hardcore gregtech server basically, so hopefully i have picked the right server to be on (provided i get a reply from Arch and white listed :) ) So for now i have been trying to get all the mods i need and it was a nightmare to find certain ones. I used to play FTB and it was easy, never had to deal with collecting all the mods and MultiMC before, in a way i am learning and you can understand why i am failing at this at the moment.

I am having a problem finding correct ihl listed on K3 ihl-tools_n_machines-0.575-1.7.10.jar
    Link to Kirara-Core 1.2.0.jar appears to be dead https://www.dropbox.com/s/apu2…ara-Core%201.1.0.jar?dl=0

For now this are the things that most likely crashing the game and wont let it load, not sure what the version of IC2 is complaining about either,
    K3 has industrialcraft-2-2.2.763-experimental.jar listed but fml yells at me for incorrect version and asks for minimum of 2.2.2.767.
    I also don't know which version of Forge i need for this, i couldn't find any info about it in the post. So as you can see there are number of things that are most likely going wrong and i don't know which. :wacko:

• Does anyone have a bunch of screenshots dating from those precious times? I'm looking for ones from both kirara 2.0 and 3.0. Sorry for necro-ing the thread.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Hi from 2021!

Let's see...

There may be pics in the original Kirara thread: [1.6.4] Gregtech hardmode server

From the Kirara 2 thread:

There's also a Kirara 2.0 base screenshot thread here: Kirara 2.0 Bases

There's Pyrolusite's pictures from the Kirara 3 village planning thread: Hardcore Kirara 3.0 - Custom NPC village

From this thread:

And Invictra did a video of her Kirara 1 base as late as August, 2015:

maxresdefault.webp

~Max