[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Hi Zippinus,

Just wanted to let you know that the Rotary Macerator is not working on RedPower2 and Forestry ores such as tin and copper. Sounds like it's in need of integration with the Forge Ore Dictionary (however that's done). I know Arsenic's fix was working for those ores.

• Hi Zip, so I've been maintaining a bukkit port of this for people...

Attached is the bukkit port of your latest. Do you mind if I share on mcportcentral, as I have been doing?

Thanks!

It does not work, I tried it and my server crashes.

• Hi Zippinus,

Just wanted to let you know that the Rotary Macerator is not working on RedPower2 and Forestry ores such as tin and copper. Sounds like it's in need of integration with the Forge Ore Dictionary (however that's done). I know Arsenic's fix was working for those ores.

I don't think this is limited to RP2 or forrestry as tin & copper in IC2 only installs don't work either. Other materials macerate fine so it must be ore registry related.

Other than that, great mod!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• I'm going back to the 1.23 fix - this version doesnt work and i'm not getting any responses nor anyone having the same issue - thanks for the effort tho

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• I don't think this is limited to RP2 or forrestry as tin & copper in IC2 only installs don't work either. Other materials macerate fine so it must be ore registry related.

I feared that might be the case - but had no way to tell (I use the same ore textures for IC, RP, BC and Forestry).

• I feared that might be the case - but had no way to tell (I use the same ore textures for IC, RP, BC and Forestry).

Hmm, I looked and Zip had pretty much duplicated my code- so I'm not sure what would be going wrong here... I'll investigate and see if I can give Zip some pointers...

• Indeed, would be awesome if you can utilize the Forge's ore dictionary and make it able to passively receive redstone signals as well :) (e.g. powered block -> machine, instead of only direct signals on the machine)

"All errors should be fixed, as much of the code was rewritten."

• Weird When i transfer to zip's fix some parts of my world delete them selves and load up new chunks? i wonder why it does that

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• And his last activity was after this post, so maybe all is not as it seems.

I hope it's not all as it seems, I love this add-on. I know that there are others maintaining it, but still....

If there are any mods lurking around here, can you see about remedying that ban thing? Please?

• My Rotary macerator won't macerate tin and copper, I have a pie going into the top with the ores, and a pipe going out the side to a furnace. I don't have RP2 installed so I have the industrial craft tin and copper. also it is powered by a bat box, and has a lever on the back of it turned on so it stays at 10,000 RPM. please help.

• I've got a bit of a problem if anyone can help. I'm hosting this addon on my private server and after crafting and placing the rotary macerator no display box comes up after right-clicking. Any help?

• My Rotary macerator won't macerate tin and copper, I have a pie going into the top with the ores, and a pipe going out the side to a furnace. I don't have RP2 installed so I have the industrial craft tin and copper. also it is powered by a bat box, and has a lever on the back of it turned on so it stays at 10,000 RPM. please help.

Something broke Forge Ore Dictionary support, I think cpw is looking into it.