[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• [INFO] ModLoader Server 1.1 Initializing...
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.12
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_zAdditionalPipes Rev32.3
    [INFO] Mod Loaded: mod_IC2 v1.64
    [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.RuntimeException: ModLoader has failed to initialize.
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1249)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:658)
    at ModLoader.Init(ModLoader.java:1312)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:103)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:315)
    at cz.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occured in ModLoader
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1249)
    at ModLoader.ThrowException(ModLoader.java:1254)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:136)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:888)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:625)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: mod_IC2AdvancedMachines, method: <init> signature: ()V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:151)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:121)
    ... 6 more

well here is my problem and we have been waiting for this addon for a long time. so we were wonder what are we doing wrong

• Probably the part where it doesn't work for SMP yet.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• OK everybody, the new beta is up. Please post all bugs (other than the ones in the OP). SMP in the next ~3 days.

Edit: Should probably post it at some point.

I have my test server fully up to date with all mods and plugins except this, all bugs that have plagued are server are fixed in it. we are awaiting smp (well bukkit port) of this. is there any chance it will be sooner then the 3 days? I hate to say it like that and i dont mean to sound demanding just well its frustrating a little theres nothing i can do, the port for 1.0 caused massive errors when i tested it with 1.1(i expected as much)

• Zippinus, a big thank you for all your hard work. Based on the post and view counter I'm pretty sure your addon is easily the most wanted and popular IC2 addon ever.
    Too bad I can't test the newest version yet, as I'm at work. :P But maybe it's for the best because I'm going to have to upgrade to 1.1 and put all te addons together once again. :P

Many thaks for the addon and many:Industrial Diamond: to you.

• Remember to make sure your Advanced Machines are empty or better yet, in inventory before you update! One of my test worlds got bricked because I didn't remember there was still stuff in my machines, and it farted out an error.

• I am using the mod as we speak and I have yet to find any errors, but Im not trying to break the system, im just using the add-on normally. I've made LV solar Arrays and a few of the other machines and all is good.

• At full charge buildup when powered with redstone, how efficient are the machines compared to the standard ones with a few overclocker upgrades thrown in (and maybe a couple transformer upgrades so I can run a macerator with a MFSU)?

• Well if you put 16 over clockers 2 transformers and a few battery upgrades hook it up to HV you can process almost as fast as you can move the stacks around the only down side to base machines is the output slots on the macerator and extractor

• Help!

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 66e6d6e --------
    Generated 2/7/12 8:21 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
    Java: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 189 is already occupied by ic2.advancedmachines.BlockSolarArray@5efabb19 when adding buildcraft.zeldo.ChunkLoader.BlockChunkLoader@1f119706
    at oe.<init>(Block.java:176)
    at oe.<init>(Block.java:204)
    at aew.<init>(BlockContainer.java:13)
    at buildcraft.zeldo.ChunkLoader.BlockChunkLoader.<init>(BlockChunkLoader.java:18)
    at mod_zAdditionalPipes.ModsLoaded(mod_zAdditionalPipes.java:391)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:832)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3af8ca2c ----------

• Well if you put 16 over clockers 2 transformers and a few battery upgrades hook it up to HV you can process almost as fast as you can move the stacks around the only down side to base machines is the output slots on the macerator and extractor

So, this mod should work out a bit better, right? Cause I've been trying to save on block IDs. I really don't mine much ore anymore, anyway (Equivalent Exchange :thumbup: ), so extreme efficiency doesn't matter all that much to me. I spend most of my time building and watching my buildcraft oil well, and maybe building decent transportation systems across all my bases (thank Cave Johnson for portal guns).

For a person who really doesn't come back home with all that much stuff to macerate and smelt, do you think normal macerators and stuff would suffice? I have more EU than I would possibly ever need right now, so a few overclockers won't be a problem at all.

• Help!
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 189 is already occupied by ic2.advancedmachines.BlockSolarArray@5efabb19 when adding buildcraft.zeldo.ChunkLoader.BlockChunkLoader@1f119706
    --- END ERROR REPORT 3af8ca2c ----------

I would imagine its the part of the error that says slot 189 is already being used by ChunkLoader.....

• if you are using the same mods as direwolf slots 190 and 191 are open

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• Can someone help please?
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to add block ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachines@2a9a42ef in slot 190: Error detected. Please check your IDResolver and ModLoader logs for more information.
    at oe.<init>(Block.java:181)
    at aew.<init>(BlockContainer.java:7)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachines.<init>(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:36)
    at mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.load(mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.java:142)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.<init>(afq.java:80)
    at afq.<clinit>(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT eab70e09 ----------