[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Ive been using this for age
    and what a great mod
    i have a world on smp have a lot work on there dose any one know if the smp up is close not pushing at all just wondered if any one knows any thing i should i scrub the world and start over help please ty

• Ive been using this for age
    and what a great mod
    i have a world on smp have a lot work on there dose any one know if the smp up is close not pushing at all just wondered if any one knows any thing i should i scrub the world and start over help please ty

Assuming I actually understood this correctly, you can use a SMP world as a SSP world, assuming you have direct access to the server to copy the save off of, and also assuming you use all of the same block IDs.

Your inventory and location will be reset if you do this.

Edit: Can't find the recipes either, using modularForceFieldSystemV1.2Beta6pre3_2_Client.zip . Tried Recipe lookup from NEI, CraftGuide, and actually trying to make a recipe.

'Wait! What does that mean?! I can't panic properly unless I know what that means!'
    'Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and... I went ahead anyway.'

• I placed Heat server next to my reactor. I got ID card from it, and placed into my Heat client. It allways gives "true" Either if i set channel to 1 or 3 at which i place different numbers ( For example reactor heat = 500, chanell 1 = 100, chanell 2 = 1000, and chanell 1 = true, chanell 2 = true.)

• After 3 months waiting for an SMP Update, i will remove this mod from my server. Because of the overflow bug we did not build very much with this Mod. I hope i can remove the mod without Crashing my server...
    If you know the location of the Block and Items of this mod you clould try to remove it too. Delete all MFFS Blocks and Items before you Delete the mod files.

It's a realy nice mod, but its unusable for SMP.

• Im having a bit of a problem trying to install this mod on my server which currently already has tekkit and is running 1.1. The mod appears to not even attempt to load if I leave the mod as it is, when i took a look inside the sip and compared it to my other mods, i noticed that it is the only mod with a class file directly in the zip. I also noticed that it was the only mod that doesn't have a net folder, so when I went ahead and made a net/minecraft/server folder inside the zip and move the class file into it. When I start it up now, I get a huge amount of errors, the most notable being the following:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:net/minecraft/server/mod_ModularForceFieldSystem (wrong name: mod_ModularForceFieldSystem)

A bunch of other errors also come up and talk about modloader, does anybody know what might be causing this?

• small notice to an bug.

if you TMI or NEI yourself these machines they wil not function.
    also, NEI does not display recipe's for the machines.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• If you push a force field block with a piston, you get a crash and this error
    force field blocks should NOT be movable.(Think bedrock/obsidian)

• Can someone verify of they are having the same problem that the MFFS nuclear reactor containment system doesn't...well..contain? I have had my nuclear reactor explode twice, the first time I figured it didn't block the blast since it was half full with just uranium and only had half power in the generator core, but I just lost my house because my reactor blew up...I still don't know why it did but the reactor shield was up (I could see it) and it still knocked a sizable chunk out of my world. The MFFS blocks were NEI-Ed in since I can't seem to craft them either..could thy be why?
    I'm using IC2 1.81 with MFFS beta pre 3_2 (?) it's for 1.2.3..sorry, I don't know off the top of my head..

Rawr..time to rebuild..

• Yeah i also tested this mod(in creative) and the recepies don't show up, and yeah i am also having the problem with the nuclear containment thing provides close to no(might even be none whatsoever) blast resistance against nuclear explosions.

• I just tryed that addon and it crushes when i tryed it with redpower2 mod :(

Any idea why they are not compatible?

EDIT: in addition if i remove redpower, start game i dont have codding button in generator core :(

• I know reason i was meaning why this mod is not compatible with the most known ones... thats bit frustrating when you have to modify configs when you install new mods :/
    I've used many mods before but this is first with wich i have such a problems :/ worst thing is that when i set auto assign it sc***d all my old maps :/
    It looks i will not be able to play this mod :(

• hmm.. im wondering.. no status report, wo word?

i hope this is still maintaint and running?

i really like forcefileds. how cant i as a startrek fan..

may i/we please get a word if this is updateing?.. i dont ask for finishing date or so.. no i ask about a life sign from the maintainer.

thx