[Addon 1.112] BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover Mod v2.0[SSP/SMP]

• hey is this going to be updated to BC3.1? i know it was not going to be updated to 3.0.x but is 3.1 close enough to a Beta for an update?

• hey is this going to be updated to BC3.1? i know it was not going to be updated to 3.0.x but is 3.1 close enough to a Beta for an update?

3.1 isn't SMP yet. This mod has SMP support. Think about that for a moment....

• I installed it correctly, but is the mod compatible with forge 1.24?

• Nice mod, great to see it is for SMP now!
    Will download when I get time!

Anyway! I have an request! Maybe add a block which cools a reactor? So we can place this block (Like reactor chambers) so that it connects to the reactor core, and then place a waterproof pipe and then we can pump water into it, which cools down the reactor!

I know the others things in this mod is NOT related to this, but it is a crossover, or what? :) Haha
    Anyway, great work! :)

• I get this error when using the "unoffcial" bukkit port, i know it's not offcial but maybe cpw will read this :) The error appears when i'm using BCIC2Crossover mod on an existing world, and here is the error from my console:

• I get this error when using the "unoffcial" bukkit port, i know it's not offcial but maybe cpw will read this :) The error appears when i'm using BCIC2Crossover mod on an existing world, and here is the error from my console:

Are you running the latest IC2 port from mcportcentral? 1.43b r2 I believe... There's a tile entity fix. Also, are you running forge 1.2.4 r2? It seems that there's a bad tile entity left in your world. Maybe put a furnace there to remove the bad tile entity...

• I'm running IC2 1.43 r2 bukkit port, i'm not running Forge 1.2.4 had som problems with it an BuildCraft. So i'm still on 1.2.3. Should i remove the tileentity? And place a furnace?

• I'm running IC2 1.43 r2 bukkit port, i'm not running Forge 1.2.4 had som problems with it an BuildCraft. So i'm still on 1.2.3. Should i remove the tileentity? And place a furnace?

Run forge 1.2.4 r2, it fixes a bunch of stuff. Also, upgrade bc to 2.2.11. Then put furnaces/chests where the engines were, and you should be good again...

• Can you add more configurable variables? Like inputs and outputs from all machines. Because i connect IndustrialEngine to petrochemical generators (20), next to MFSU. Put LapotronCrystal to IE, launch it. And at the end i have... Only 230k EU! Why?..

• According to the OP the pipes send alot less energy than what they should send but its still doesnt explaing, why when you put the industrial engine next to the energy convertor
    its still about 1/5 of the amount it should have created. And thats without any pipes..

• And... Thanks a lot for MP! Power Converters go away, CrossoverMod come to server! :thumbup:
    Very beautiful Mod!
    And again... Will be more configs?..

• How legit is the converter? I had played with some converters in the past that had really bad energy transfer to the point you could loop it and create infinite energy lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The Oil Materializer is OP (default it splits the 1m EU into 50k chunks, but said chunks can be refined into 650k EU chunks with one Oil for the initial burst and the whole Scrap thing), but that's why it's configurable to one or two Oil per Matter. The other items are fine.

• The Oil Materializer is OP (default it splits the 1m EU into 50k chunks, but said chunks can be refined into 650k EU chunks with one Oil for the initial burst and the whole Scrap thing), but that's why it's configurable to one or two Oil per Matter. The other items are fine.

Thanks for the info. Since I have never used the oil thing not sure if I will disable it or try to use it...

I use its the Produces 20 buckets of oil per UU-matter? So 1mil EU = 20 buckets of oil?

I see the following settings:
    # The number of buckets of oil produced per UU-mater.Valid entries are 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20. Default = 20
    OilMaterializerConversionRatio=20

Since I have no clue about what you can do in BC yet could you tell me what the total of energy you can convert back to IC from 20 buckets of refined oil?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

There is a 50% energy loss from converting UU-matter to oil, not counting any scrap used to make the UU-matter. So 20 buckets of oil = 500k EU.