[Addon IC2V1.81] Electroduck's Recipes

• This is NOT a mod, it is a CustomRecipes File
    I figure that even though this is a CustomRecipes Recipie File, Pending Addons is the best board for it. If I am wrong, feel free to move this thread if you are a moderator.
    1. Crafting Recipies

Diamond

Construction Foam

Lava Bucket

Sticky Resin

:Resin: = Plantball in Grid, Resin in Output

Uranium Ingot

Uranium

Water Bucket

Buildcraft version only:

Fuel Bucket

Oil Bucket

2. Smelting Recipies

Black Wall

3. Installation

Non-buildcraft version
    1. Install IC2 (of course)
    2. Install Custom Recipes
    3. Put this file in mods/customrecipes

Buildcraft version
    1. Install IC2 (of course)
    2. Install Buildcraft 2 or 3
    3. Install Custom Recipes
    4. Put this file in mods/customrecipes

GENERATION Mjg=: Copy this into you signature and add MQ== to the number.
    Problem MinecraftChar?

• The TNT is a bit of a loophole.

1 ITNT = 8 Dynamite.
    8 dynamite = 1 TNT.
    3 TNT = 4 ITNT.
    4 ITNT = 32 Dynamite.
    32 Dynamite = 4 TNT.
    See where I'm going with this? All it takes to make more TNT/ITNT/Dynamite is String and Flint.

• Good ideas, but some of them are a bit over powered.

I think the alloy plate recipe overrides the need for a compressor, so I'm not keen on that one.

As for the uranium? Sure, we need a way to make it from UU-M, but basically that's a one-to-one exchange. That's crazy! I would say surround a uranium ingot with 8 UU-M and get 2 uranium, or 3 at the very most.

• Wait if this is not a mod why does it have different things? When I read this I thought it was a modding tool to make it easier to make new items. :?:

• Cool stuff :) i like the fact to turn Industrial diamond to reguler diamonds, why not make it , so it will be sharper, like 1 industrialdiamond + 8 flint = 1 diamond ? :)

• Official Post

How did you code a Fuel + bucket recipe whilst there are about 32000 possible Fuel variants possible? Assuming you didn't just code and test it with TMI'd Fuelcans.

(I think i don't need to mention how ridicolously overpowered most of the recipes are)

• DELETE THAT ALLOY PLATE FURNACE RECIPE!!!!!!!!!
    THAT'S WHAT THE COMPRESSOR IS FOR!!!
    I would use this mod, except it has that 1 recipe. That breaks the whole thing, as it upsets the balance of industrialcraft.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• How did you code a Fuel + bucket recipe whilst there are about 32000 possible Fuel variants possible? Assuming you didn't just code and test it with TMI'd Fuelcans.

(I think i don't need to mention how ridicolously overpowered most of the recipes are)

Default item ID configurations (usually) don't change when you add them with other mods. Because IC uses the 30000+ segment of the item ID list, it's easy to create Aliases with and generate a custom recipe off the default can value within Custom Recieps...

However, this recipe does NOT account for the fuel burning changes from each injection of Bio/Coal cells into the actual can. Rather, it merely 'steals' the Filled Fuel Can ID as a partcial placeholder in said recipe in order to craft the 'Fuel Bucket'... This makes for a very OP combination of recipes, since you can have renewable fuel via plants and get a higher-than-coal burning output with said fuel in a combustion engine..

(And when combined with, say, Energy Coupler, get an extreme EU yield from plants than previously...)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• All I want is to use industrial diamonds with buildcraft recipes. ;(

And I know that as soon as I pop open Eclipse to do it myself, I'm only going to end up ruining the game for myself by making thigns too easy. :pinch:

• All I want is to use industrial diamonds with buildcraft recipes. ;(

And I know that as soon as I pop open Eclipse to do it myself, I'm only going to end up ruining the game for myself by making thigns too easy. :pinch:

The Energy Coupler addon by McFistyBuns in the Addon Section adds a diamond gear recipe and diamond pipe recipe using industrial diamonds.

• Got rid of the TNT and Alloy Smelting recipes. What was I thinking making those? :pinch:

GENERATION Mjg=: Copy this into you signature and add MQ== to the number.
    Problem MinecraftChar?

• If you happen to also have the Buildcraft-Industrialcraft crossover mod then the fuel can to fuel bucket allows you to turn a 76k EU item into a 621k EU item (one bucket of fuel gives you 621k EU in a petrochemical generator).

• I think the Industrial Diamond Recipe has become obsolete, since Macerating, compressing and so on yields normal diamonds now. :)

FarFar

• umm noob question how do i put it in?
    kinda computer 'challenged'... do i save that into a note pad or do i do it a specific way for custom recipies?

edit ^^' i read n i get it lol

• Those uranium recipes are overpowered and game-breaking.
    A simple reactor setup can provide 6m EU per uranium cell. When you can get uranium for one UU matter that, which cost 1m EU without scrap, it's pretty self explanatory.
    The other recipe is overpowered because of breeding.