[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• What is so bad about attaching Crash Reports? What do you think is the attachment System for? It even accepts .log Files!

Some people don't use antiviruses...

And some browsers don't trust that type of thing, I heard.

Thankfully Chrome isn't like that.

• You know that opening Files with a Text Editor like Notepad cannot cause any Virus to harness power over your Computer? PDFs are something diffrent though, but they are usually not a format of a Crash Report.

Okay I gave a stupid reason. Always had a fear of getting viruses from downloading text files. Oh well that's false then.

But wouldn't it be more convenient to open a link in a new tab then downloading and then waiting for it to open?

• Is there a reason I cant ever get this mod to work? I have a full modpack and it didnt work, so I decided to try a new modpack, using just Forge, IC2 and this mod.

Forge 7.8.0.700
    IC2 1.115.310
    This Mod

[ForgeModLoader] The mod AdvancedSolarPanel (Advanced Solar Panels) requires mods [IC2] to be available

And I always get this error. Im using MultiMC to set up a clean install and this is just arrrrgh. =(

Short log. And I have both IC2/this under mods. And forge under Jar mods. Ugh. I feel like Im doing something wrong and I dunno what.

• Hey SeNtiMeL, how about implementing a Lunar Panel? Totally unscientific and generates 32 eu/t night and 32 eu/t day.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Hey SeNtiMeL, how about implementing a Lunar Panel? Totally unscientific and generates 32 eu/t night and 32 eu/t day.

How about during Day, it suddenly makes 1 Packet of like 100000 EU and blows every machine that is hooked up, so you have to use a Daylight Detetctor to push a piston to block it, so it doesnt explode.

• How about during Day, it suddenly makes 1 Packet of like 100000 EU and blows every machine that is hooked up, so you have to use a Daylight Detetctor to push a piston to block it, so it doesnt explode.

That could be counteracted with the gregtech supercondensators, so it would be kinda OP then. What about making it burn out during the day, unless it was shut off with a redstone signal? When it burns out, it would have to be fixed with new sunnarium or something.

• I still think UU is op, and Particle Accelerators and Neutron Captures (Nuclear Transmutation) is much cooler/better/less OP.
    Oh, i need Copper? Let me grab 3 UU matter out of a chest.
    Oh, i need Copper? LET ME FIRE UP THE PARTICLE ACCELERATOR AND NUKE DIS SHIT WOOOOOO

Good idea, would be alot of fun :P

• That could be counteracted with the gregtech supercondensators, so it would be kinda OP then. What about making it burn out during the day, unless it was shut off with a redstone signal? When it burns out, it would have to be fixed with new sunnarium or something.

You know, the idea was that it would be a panel that both worked day and night. Night, because that's what it's designed for, and day, because day is really bright. It would be easy to balance as on-tier with the hybrid panel. The hybrid panel would generate more power if you slept every night, while the lunar panel would be for those who don't want to sleep.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• @ unspunreality
    You don't have IC2 installed, only the api.

Forge 7.8.0.700
    2013-05-14 11:27:04 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Examining file industrialcraft-2-api_1.115.310-lf.zip for potential mods
    2013-05-14 11:27:04 [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] The mod container industrialcraft-2-api_1.115.310-lf.zip appears to be missing an mcmod.info file

Just download the full IC2 mod ;D
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• SP crash on world loading with :

• Hello,

Quick question: on the page where you discuss how much electricity is generated by the ultimate panel you say 512 a day. Did you mean to say 512 a tick and the same for the other panels as well?

Thanks

• Just a quick suggestion: 3 Sunnaranium Parts should be able to be crafted together to make 1 Sunnaranium.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but please fix the capitalization in "Sunnaranium part"

• matix: Same here with latest IC2 builds. Not sure if Advanced Solar Panels related, but here it is

Description: Exception in server tick loop

• Official Post

The combination of you calling EnergyTileLoadEvent a bit early (should wait till the next tick, easiest way through updateEntity) and bukkit apparently not setting the world object on the chunk properly seems to break it.

Edit: it looks like craftbukkit is probably not to blame here, the chunk just doesn't seem to be fully loaded yet.