[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• I'm on IC2 Experimental 278. I get the following crash:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 10/25/13 4:02 PM
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: advsolar/BlockAdvSolarPanel
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:509)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: advsolar.BlockAdvSolarPanel
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 34 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: class advsolar.BlockAdvSolarPanel has interface net.minecraft.world.storage.IThreadedFileIO as super class
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:178)
    ... 36 more

• I have been trying to get Advanced solar Panels to work but get getting this error.

full log in paste bin
    http://pastebin.com/xj8idAch

I have also tried earlier versions but still get this error. I have also tested it with just IC2 and AdvSolarPanels but same issue.

• So...

I am running IC2 Exp #280, Gravisuite 198 for Exp, and I cannot get any of the Adv Sol Pnl packs to charge anything but themselves. Any ideas?

EDIT: The Quantum gen is working as are the solar panels when connected to cable. The solar panels do not charge anything put in the charge slot.

• Crash when loading. Was that fixed in #180? EDIT: definitely not! Mod list:
    IC2_experimental build 279
    Advanced Solar Panels 3.3.10

• Crash when loading. Was that fixed in #180? EDIT: definitely not! Mod list:
    IC2_experimental build 279
    Advanced Solar Panels 3.3.10

Seems to look like missing base .class o_o

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Thank you for support my addons :) ASP new version is coming soon. I am working on device which replace "matter" in ASP recipes. Develop sample of this device you can see here. This is "Molecular Transformer". Principle of operation - nuclear transmutation of elements ultra-high magnetic field with microwave radiation. Some result sample: 1 iron ingot + 10 000 000 eu = 1 iridium ingot.

For those of us waiting for the recipes to update, i feel the introducing of a new device and material is a complete waste of time.
    by all means, make the irridium bars to use in solar panels. but there is still a mass fab and it still produces UU matter and is still able to make irridium. all you need to do it make the irridium content in the solar panels higher so more UU matter needs to be used and more energy needs to be used. it would be much quicker and easier for everyone to use the systems in place by IC2 already rather than introducing new equipment. it's already a pain in the ass to set up a mass fab i don't want to have to set up a mass fab AND a "molecular transformer".

PLUS by introducing a machine that creates irridium you are breaking the basic mechanics of IC2 experimental. irridium currently has to found, then copied into a blueprint, then formed from liquid UU matter.

that's just my personal insight into your mod and the idea you are proposing. Keep up the good work. i do love your mod.

• For those of us waiting for the recipes to update, i feel the introducing of a new device and material is a complete waste of time.
    by all means, make the irridium bars to use in solar panels. but there is still a mass fab and it still produces UU matter and is still able to make irridium. all you need to do it make the irridium content in the solar panels higher so more UU matter needs to be used and more energy needs to be used. it would be much quicker and easier for everyone to use the systems in place by IC2 already rather than introducing new equipment. it's already a pain in the ass to set up a mass fab i don't want to have to set up a mass fab AND a "molecular transformer".

PLUS by introducing a machine that creates irridium you are breaking the basic mechanics of IC2 experimental. irridium currently has to found, then copied into a blueprint, then formed from liquid UU matter.

that's just my personal insight into your mod and the idea you are proposing. Keep up the good work. i do love your mod.

Thats not really the issue, the irridium recipe was only an example. The problem is that currently the advanced solar panels require sunnarium components, which used physical uu-matter as part of its recipe. Something new is needed to replace that material in order to maintain balance.

• Official Post

There should be a way of using liquid UU and glowstone to make it. A new machine to do it perhaps?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thats not really the issue, the irridium recipe was only an example. The problem is that currently the advanced solar panels require sunnarium components, which used physical uu-matter as part of its recipe. Something new is needed to replace that material in order to maintain balance.

what i'm saying is the sunnarium can easily be replaced by something using existing materials E.G. irridium plating. irridium is more expensive than UU matter to produce, it would not be difficult to create something to match sunnarium. i understand the need for a new item, but not the need for a new machine/process to produce a new material to make a new recipe. it's all just extra work for the modder and more to learn for the player.

i am actually supporting the idea of "enriched glowstone" as a replacement for sunnarium, in which a method for infusing UU liquid UU matter into glowstone is created. since it is using two existing materials a new process or machine wouldn't be too much work. it's just the idea of producing so many new things for one simple solar panel.

• Official Post

A whole new machine to do ONE recipe? Stupidness.

Nonsense. it only means we need more stuff to craft!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• EN-US: Hello, UU Matter is now liquid, for this reason we can not create Advanced Solar Panels, I wonder if there is an update for IC2_EXP with MC 1.6.2.

Thank you.

PT-BR: Olá, UU Matter agora é liquido, por este motivo não podemos criar Advanced Solar Panels, gostaria de saber se existe uma atualização para IC2_EXP com MC 1.6.2.

Obrigado.

• Official Post

No fixed built yet, just change config to not need UU.

I see this too much.

• I love this mod so much! It makes my time playing minecraft so much more enjoyable but it keeps crashing. Is there any place i can report crashes? Thank you for taking the time to make this mod :D