[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets !

• Official Post

Guessing this is the 1.6.4 damage bar bug?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Is this mod still being updated?

Seems the Quantum Generator still has a graphical GUI glitch.

Would be nice to have some new features too.

• Having the exact same issue. Using the FTB Infinity pack.
    - industrialcraft-2-2.2.667
    - AdvancedSolarPanel-1.7.10-3.5.1

• Official Post

That's been a bug for a considerable length of time. Advanced Solar Panels hasn't been updated in a while, while IC2 has.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• That's been a bug for a considerable length of time. Advanced Solar Panels hasn't been updated in a while, while IC2 has.

Thanks. At least i found a solution for what i have currently.
    As soon as I have both, the green marked generator and the green marked cable connected, it starts throwing exceptions.
    If I remove the connection to the solars or the marked generator, it works. Weird.

• Official Post

It'll all be down to how the E-net is calculating where the EU is flowing.

Player might be able to explain the more indepth complicated reason why.

I see this too much.

• Hi guys! I like this mod much, but some time ago after Minecraft re-install I got a problem.

All the panels hoard energy and can charge things you place into them, but they don't charge anything outsde. Neither with wires nor without them (I mean if you place a panel close to any energy-consuming thing or if you connect it with any wires, the thing won't charge).

Hope someone helps, I'll be grateful)

• Official Post

Player's magic maths saves the day once again!

It'll be nice to not have added lag from the log being spammed.

I see this too much.

• DreamMasterXXL, I've got a severe problem running your mod (well, not only me, certainly).

I've seen that this problem was announced here, but it was 2-3 months ago and it got no reply.

So, the problem is the following. To start with, I use version 1.7.10 of MC and all latest releases of Forge, ASP ind IC2 for this version. Pitifully, Adv Solar Panels (all of them) do not "give out" energy. There is no difference it they are connected directly to the machines or energy storages or it they are connected with wires of any type. Nevertheless, it is possible to charge itemes inside solar panels, including accumulators, energy crystals etc. So, I wonder whether the following release of ASP will solve this problem as the modification is really useful and challenging (especially, with all the hardmode recepies).

Thank you for your attention and sorry for disturbing!

Yours, WildServal.

• Eyyo dudes,
    I'm playing FTB Infinity and I wanted to use a Molecular Transformer to get Iridium. In the FTB Wiki it says that you can transform an iron ingot to an iridium but when I tried it it didn't work. I klicked on the recipies. It showed me that I only can tranform Glowstone Dust and Glowstone. So did they change something in the Mod or why is it like this. I hope you guys can help me.

4everfreekin

• Eyyo dudes,
    I'm playing FTB Infinity and I wanted to use a Molecular Transformer to get Iridium. In the FTB Wiki it says that you can transform an iron ingot to an iridium but when I tried it it didn't work. I klicked on the recipies. It showed me that I only can tranform Glowstone Dust and Glowstone. So did they change something in the Mod or why is it like this. I hope you guys can help me.

4everfreekin

Enable the line you want in the AdvancedSolarPanel_MTRecipes.cfg file in youf config folder from minecraft.

disabled:

Code
    #minecraft:iron_ingot:1; IC2:itemOreIridium:1; 9000000

enabled

Code
    minecraft:iron_ingot:1; IC2:itemOreIridium:1; 9000000

You can change how many EU it takes (Example has 9 Mio EU)