IC Related Quotes

• I would agree with something like that, IF it wasn't laggy at all and IF Diesel generator were buffed. Wich means I disagree.

Okay, it's from a gregtech discussion, but GT is IC2 related.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Seriosuly, cant you just let me fix the fucking Bug? There is just one Item ACCIDENTIALLY requiring stainless Steel, and that was the grinding Head.

Greg raging at SpwnX is funny :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Edit by SpwnX : You should consider visiting and posting in the other areas of the forum, rather than just writing random crap in the off topic section :3

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

Edited 2 times, last by SpwnX: You could have at least cleaned up your quotes, like i did for you. ().

• Do I have to go through this again?

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• Edit by SpwnX : You should consider visiting and posting in the other areas of the forum, rather than just writing random crap in the off topic section :3

Beware guys, it always start with a dictator and ends in an Industrium Conflict ... He just got the power from the Chancellor ... We don't want a war back right ? IT'S TIME FOR REVOLUTION!

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Beware guys, it always start with a dictator and ends in an Industrium Conflict ... He just got the power from the Chancellor ... We don't want a war back right ? IT'S TIME FOR REVOLUTION!

Y U NO WANT WAR? Do you dislike Nukes? Or do you even want to have Half Life 3 not relased together with Gregtech Stargates and the Industrium Conflict?!!!

BURN HIM!!! SHE IS A WITCH!!!

• Official Post

Let's hope mDiyo reads that too. I'm tired of his shit.

See RichardG's message was taken on board :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• And I would like to have admin powers and to have a million euros.

I am a controversy magnet.

I have the first one, working for the second ~SpwnX

Edited once, last by SpwnX ().

• You sound a bit....either it's a bad Mic, or you are high, or you took some helium, or your throat is being pressed together somehow. Probably the first one.

Anyway, 22 is two imes two, which is two two's, which is two and another, which is THREE!

HALF LIFE THREE CONFIRMED!!!

I think I broke Sinnaj63 back in the Spambot Wars bio thread...

I see these replys are going elsewhere...What can/should I run it off if then? and let me rephrase.... Geothermal->MFSU->MassFapper... if that isn't the best, please state another way, and nuclear..oh god... isn't my lingo..(im not good at setting it up xD )

Not sure that was intended or not ... sure I would feel ankward getting little purple balls ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Ahhh, irony:

Or whats about adding a Direwolf 20 mode where voltage and exsplosions are completly removed

I see this too much.

• That is an AE Bug. The OreDictionary is intended to be used in both Directions, but AE just does it in one Direction, and as everyone knows, One Direction is bad.

Ha ha ha! Classic.. :thumbup:

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

I AM THE BUM

Not out of context at all or anything

I see this too much.