[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] CompactSolars 4.4

• Ohh Hi there :) I have a little problem with this:

I looked into the mod zip file for server and entire folder client wasn't there. There is ClientProxy class In mod zip file for client, but this class is incompatible for server (i blindly try to add this class to server zip, but there was a error with incompatible metods).

List of mods on server:

Do anybody have an idea what's wrong ? Many thanks for some answers ;)

• I recompiled the erroneous classfile over the latest Forge.
    It seems to work, though I haven't tested it
    at all extensively.
    Let me know?

CS 2.3 fixes the problem. Just update.

• My apologies for being slightly neglectful here lately. I've been slightly busy ;)

Anyway, I have an officially working version of compact solars. It requires a new version of minecraft forge. (118+ should work).

Check the top post.

• I've got a problem upgrading my Minecraft to your new Version.

I had a server running with Forge 3.2.3.108 and Compact Solars 2.2.0.5.
    I upgraded today to Compact Solars 2.3.2.10 FML and this required me to update the Forge Version on my Server too.
    So installed Forge 3.3.7.135 on my server fired it up and everything worked fine :)
    But now i installed Forge Client 3.3.7.135 and Compact Solars Client 2.3.2.10 on my Client here and i receive the following error:

It seems that Compact Solars doesn't recognize my current Forge version.
    I tried then using previous versions of forge:

But i received everytime the same error.

Any idea? Just started a new world and i don't need the compact solars within the next 2 or 3 days so i deactivated the mod for now, but it would be cool if someone could help me get this cool mod to work again :)

• My fault, even with the new release of compact solars removed, my minecraft wouldn't start.

I'm using the magic launcher for installing my mods. This doesn't work anymore with the newest forge releases?

But this doesn't belong here, sorry for taking your time ;)

• I'm getting this issue also, but my Minecraft installation works fine. I'm using Magic Launcher fwiw, and forge 3.3.8.152, but it's also failed with the older recommended build (3.3.7). I think I've tried installing forge directly but it fixed nothing. Bit confused to be honest. Don't worry about it, it's not a pressing issue and 1.3 is right around the corner.

• You should be putting forge in the mine craft jar, not running it separately in the mods folder. Remove the one in the mods directory. Add it to you jar. Magic launcher lets you do this directly.

• Perhaps I am misunderstanding or not seeing something, but my understanding is MagicLauncher injects the files (which is what I'm assuming you're referring to as "Magic launcher [letting] me do this directly".). As such, the below photo shows exactly that - Magic Launcher is set up to inject the majority of the mods except for some NEI modules that were finnicky. Maybe I'm missing some "Install these files directly to minecraft.jar" button, but I believe I'm set up correctly as literally everything else works except when I try and load this mod.

• Perhaps I am misunderstanding or not seeing something, but my understanding is MagicLauncher injects the files (which is what I'm assuming you're referring to as "Magic launcher [letting] me do this directly".). As such, the below photo shows exactly that - Magic Launcher is set up to inject the majority of the mods except for some NEI modules that were finnicky. Maybe I'm missing some "Install these files directly to minecraft.jar" button, but I believe I'm set up correctly as literally everything else works except when I try and load this mod.

Ack.. Badwrongno. IC2, Railcraft and others set to be in the jar? *WRONG* way to go about doing things there.
    the *only* things that go in the jar are:
    Forge
    CodeChickenCore
    NEI
    Optifine.

everything else goes in the mods folder.

• Getting an error installing onto server with all the latest updated mods. I'm gonna keep poking at it, see if I can sort myself out, but I'd love hint :D

• So, I know this works awesome with 1.95b, no conflicts or anything, but does anyone know if this addon will function with IC2 1.97? I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, and I'm waiting for this and Nuclear Control to be updated before I update my server, lol.

• Official Post

So, I know this works awesome with 1.95b, no conflicts or anything, but does anyone know if this addon will function with IC2 1.97? I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, and I'm waiting for this and Nuclear Control to be updated before I update my server, lol.

Nuclear Control 1.1.9b works fine with 1.97

• Just a thought, have you considered doing the same sort of addon for both the Wind and Water mills? It would be virtualy the same effect, and hell, it's great for cutting down on lag.

Can't really be considered cheating or anything, considering the MASSIVE amounts of materials that go into making these, lol.

• Even that is wrong in regards to forge and optifine. You might have to install them directly when using the other two, but forge and optifine can be run from magic launcher as long as Forge is placed before all the forge mods and optifine is placed dead last after everything else.

Edit: Though one thing to note, with Magic Launcher the game tends to reset achievements every single time I restart it, though I think it has more to do with some of the other mods I have installed.

• Official Post

Even that is wrong in regards to forge and optifine. You might have to install them directly when using the other two, but forge and optifine can be run from magic launcher as long as Forge is placed before all the forge mods and optifine is placed dead last after everything else.

The right Order for installing into Jar WITHOUT LAUNCHER is

Optifine
    Forge
    CodeChickenCore + NEI
    Mystcraft

OK the order of the last two is irrelevant, because they have no overlapping Files. This way Optifine gets overwritten by Forge. (Forge is more important)