[suggestion] Battery - energy crystals upgrade's

• hello everyone,

it has been some time since i realy started using energy crystals for far away operations. but i run into an simple yet easily explained problem.

an half charged lapatron... 500k EU stored in it, great. but now i have an second one, also 500k EU stored.
    i dont like to have 2 seperate crystals... i want one! all energy into one, giving me one empty. and one full.
    ofcourse i can just empty one in an MFSU and pump it into the second. but that takes one hell of a long time...

what i suggest, place 2 crystals into an crafting grid. giving you one crystal that contains all the energy of both and one empty.
    as an addition to this, if the energy does not fit into one, the process of doing this wil cause all exces energy to be lost. ( balancing reasons )
    this also included simple RE-Baterys

i just dont like to manage all those seperate crystals :P since i have about 60 this would be an nice addition..
    and if i think correctly.. easily implemented. since "repairing" is also used in Vanilla MC
    this would be an "repairing" of crystals. while refunding both crystals.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• The issue here is that repairing outputs one tool, not two. This would combine the lapatron crystals into one.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• agreed, that is an isue. but easily resolved.

if i look at EE (equivelant excheat) it did the job of using one item (phil stone) to create an second item (transmutation table) while refunding the phil stone within the crafting grid and consuming the initial resources needed for that item to make.

so it is posible :thumbup:

i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Its called container items, and like everthing in minecraft its a annoying thing to do.

wel, cant say i know anything about that term.

but it is posible right? what do you think about the general idea?

• agreed, that is an isue. but easily resolved.

if i look at EE (equivelant excheat) it did the job of using one item (phil stone) to create an second item (transmutation table) while refunding the phil stone within the crafting grid and consuming the initial resources needed for that item to make.

so it is posible :thumbup:

You would get back both original crystals (as they would both be a container), and a full one (with all the EU). Thus, giving one for free.

You can't have an item be a container object, and not at the same time. (If it is possible, code wise, it's probably PAINFUL.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Official Post

Why are empty Energycrystals/Lapotrons not stackable like the RE-Batteries? And why are the Full ones not stackable?

That would solve some problems, and you could take a 16-Stack of empty/full Lapotrons with you.

Just to help your Idea. Originally i came here to say, that we don't need more Batteries, but then i read your post and, yes they could be stackable.

• Why are empty Energycrystals/Lapotrons not stackable like the RE-Batteries? And why are the Full ones not stackable?

That would solve some problems, and you could take a 16-Stack of empty/full Lapotrons with you.

Just to help your Idea. Originally i came here to say, that we don't need more Batteries, but then i read your post and, yes they could be stackable.

as to why not stack crystals. i don't know! why couldn't we stack bread for the longest time? and as to the need of batteries. i dispute that we need melon batteries! (lol)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Oh yes, balancing. I forgot that. Good that we have a certified asshole for that. But the empty ones should be okay.

Its not a easy nor a nice job, but someone have to do it. Otherwise people would start suggesting Robo Unicorns with Drill Horns and Laser Eyes That fart Rainbows whenever it moves.

• Its not a easy nor a nice job, but someone have to do it. Otherwise people would start suggesting Robo Unicorns with Drill Horns and Laser Eyes That fart Rainbows whenever it moves.

people never get that far they usually post a lightning rod suggestion first and find themselves on the business end of alblaka's shotgun 8)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• That should totally be a legendary item in the Industrial Conflict Al its making.

don't forget the sunglasses 8)

• I want such without fart part ;)

OH DANG! my bad daisy got into the coco beans again i'll get her. *general sounds of destruction and mayhem* "I DON'T CARE HOW CRAMPED IT IS IN THERE YOU ARE GOING BACK INTO MY IMAGINATION WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

• alblaka's shotgun 8)

sounds like it should be an upgraded version of the Mining Laser Set on Scatter at all times that is much more focused and uses refined iron as it's shells..

p.s. should be a hidden recipie.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• I consider it. Does only deal damage on people who suggested Lightning Rods, though.

give a "Chuck Norris" thumbs-up. :thumbup:

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG