Oh Fun, here comes 1.2.5

• If you haven't checked out the front page, 1.2.5 is going to be released. It will first be released as a snapshot, then as a full release. Check it out for yourself. http://www.minecraftforum.net/

Says API will come with 1.3. Good thing?

Just checked out Jeb's twitter, snapshot should be out tomorrow, while the full 1.2.5 will be out next week. At least they give a head's up :/

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Says API will come with 1.3. Good thing?

And before that comes 1.2.6, 1.2.7, 1.2.8, 1.2.9, 1.2.10, ... and 1.2.99

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• *lets out a frustrated sigh*

Jeb, that mod API had BETTER reduce wait time for mods to update, or you will have to answer to a LOT of angry gamers out there.

the joke is, that with the official mod api, mods should have good compatibility between one major version and the next major version. At least in theory no?

• the joke is, that with the official mod api, mods should have good compatibility between one major version and the next major version. At least in theory no?

And the thing I hate about theories is just that, dear friends - they're theories, not proven.

• *lets out a frustrated sigh*

Jeb, that mod API had BETTER reduce wait time for mods to update, or you will have to answer to a LOT of angry gamers out there.

At least this time we get a warning. One week till 1.2.5.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• he could be trying to shake off the modders so every one gives up and starts from scratch with the new api (i can't imagine why but conspiracies are fun)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Here let me correct your post:

And before that comes 1.2.6, 1.2.6a, 1.2.6b, 1.2.6c, 1.2.6d, ... and 1.2.99z

Dont forget that Jeb is swedish. He has three more letters so that 1.2.99ö will be last release of 1.2. :pinch:

• Dont forget that Jeb is swedish. He has three more letters so that 1.2.99ö will be last release of 1.2. :pinch:

"ö" comes after "o" and "ü" comes after "u" but "z" is still the last letter.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• 1.2.5 Seems to be mostly server-side stuff, so it should be quick turnaround. + they are FINALLY updating LWJGL, which I think is a very good thing.

• 1.2.5 Seems to be mostly server-side stuff, so it should be quick turnaround. + they are FINALLY updating LWJGL, which I think is a very good thing.

Yeah no i cannot join any game with my Netbook when using the normal Launcher and with the old one i cannot connect to onlinemode Servers because it has no Passwordfield.

GregTech Website

• Nope, here in Finland and in Sweden the alphabet ends x,y,z,å,ä,ö.

Really? We in Germany having the same letters (except å) but they are ordered like that what i said.

GregTech Website

• Really? We in Germany having the same letters (except å) but they are ordered like that what i said.

German =/= Swedish!

OT(?)
    Let the wait begin!
    I wish I was a bear, then I could hibernate until we get the updates...
    Or just hibernate until Mojang stops updating, and we have final versions of everything :whistling:

Edit: Forge for 1.2.5 is out, guys! :love: