Question: Scrap Boxes?

• I am just wondering if we are going to get them back to use?

I have the worst luck with diamond and in IC they saved me from twice as much mining.

• When I first realized there were no scraboxes, I was like "Darn". But then I thought scrap can be better put to use in the matter generator and turned to diamond. That, and the boxes dont really maake sense. :P

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Its a middle ground tell you harvest the mats for the production of UUM and I kinda miss it as I like to play from scratch and scrap boxes add the middle ground I need to tech up smoothly.

P.S. I mostly want this or being able to make BC gears out of Industrial Diamond.

• Awww Scrap Boxes are gone ? That's sad. When we were bored with my friends, we always made a lot of scrap boxes and we made a competition to see who will get a better item to drop from it. It was quite funny and addictive :D I would really love to have then in IC2 too.

• This is an open beta which would mean that not all original features would avalible at the current time.
    When the actual mod comes out then all of the original features would be avalible

EDIT: UUM would be an awesome way to get diamonds but it would very costly
    if you just use scrap you can create scrap boxes but the cons are that the output of the scrapbox would be random
    and with the player no knowing which would come out

• This is an open beta which would mean that not all original features would avalible at the current time.
    When the actual mod comes out then all of the original features would be avalible

EDIT: UUM would be an awesome way to get diamonds but it would very costly
    if you just use scrap you can create scrap boxes but the cons are that the output of the scrapbox would be random
    and with the player no knowing which would come out

Ya UUM is better for making Diamonds I think but until I can make the power and a MF to make UUM I kinda needed scrap boxes to bridge a gape with IC and BC from minecraft to IC/BC tech.

• scraptboxes was officioal IC SSP/SMP lottery :D in server we played it was sold as lottery tickets :D

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• I have been told that the scrap boxes were actually added to (i believe v1.0) last night :) So fear not our (s)crap boxes will be back soon!! :D

• i hope so, the boxes is a thing i have fun with if i don't want to go mining.

and if they are adding scrap boxed hope they also add the change to get:
    empty cell
    rubbertree sapling (don't think so but i hope :D)
    IC coin
    all the dyes
    AND COOKIES

• I am sure that Al has added more items to come from scrap boxes
    I have noticed however that Industrial diamonds does not seem to be present (it may simply be beta nonimplementation tho)