[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Crash via Industrial Information Panel

• Official Post

Save your crashlog as a txt file and upload it as an attachment on your post.

• Hi Everyone,

I am having a similar issue, with Adv. Info Panels and Remote Thermal monitors. After a relog, the blocks dont update and have to be broken and placed again for them to work.

All the info on the screens is frozen and i need to break them and replace them to repair it.

It happend after update of ic2 experimental, mcpc+, and forge so i'm not sure which one is responsible.
    Anyway right now we are using
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.374-experimental
    mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B223
    forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965

Thanks in advance :)

• hello, i was playing with friend with Direwolf 1.6.4, when we decided to try nuclear so my friend start making panels ect when he placed advanced information panel my client start crashing and i wasnt able to join (it keep crashing) after some test we found out that panel was crashing my client and my client created this "hr_err_pidxxxxx" > http://pastebin.com/Tr9cj09Z

sorry for my english

• I, too have experienced this. The information panel does not update after relaunching minecraft, but this is on SSP. Though, it was hooked up to an Advanced Reactors reactor, and I'm not sure if it properly reads those or not (it did seem to, until I relaunched.

• Downloaded 'today' version of the mod. Version E. here is the crash-on-load.
    IC2 2.1.457
    forge 1.7.2-10.12.0.1056
    world: 1.7.2

yes, i know 1.7.2 is not 1.6.2.

link to pastebin

I would like to thank you for providing this useful mod to the IC2 playerbase.

• Official Post

Could it not be the fact that 1.6 is not 1.7, and a 1.6 mod will therefore not work on 1.7?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi, I am a player from China, we like your mod, and we are waiting for the 1.7.2 mod. Could you tell us when will you update the Nuclear Control Mod to 1.7.2 or higher please?

• Hi, I am a player from China, we like your mod, and we are waiting for the 1.7.2 mod. Could you tell us when will you update the Nuclear Control Mod to 1.7.2 or higher please?

If you haven't noticed:

Since this occured a few times in the past week, I shall hereby add a new clause to this rule:

If you ask for release dates / ETAs / updates of an Addon, the developer of the Addon can you report your post for said thing and you will receive a ban according to this rule.

Rule is in effect from this very moment.

• I'm using this mod on 1.6.4, a small pack called Technicataclysm - i've noticed that since 1.2.5 that its not really as useful as it used to be, don't get me wrong, thermal monitors are nice and all and the change to their redstone configuration is very useful when you're working with MOX reactors - but anyway, thats besides my point - because the reactors no longer cool externally, nor do they route heat into the casing unless there is nowhere else for it to go, the method that nuclear control uses to monitor temperature of a reactor is a little bit lopsided now - i wonder if it would be better if nuclear control tracked reactors by coolant temperature?
    ok, this would be no better with reactors that don't run with cooling cells, but when people are using CRCS reactors for maximum efficiency / power output having a system that works on coolant temperature might work a little easier, or adding the capacity to track the reactors by both? thats just my thoughts on the matter though.

I'm scatterbrained, i work well alone and i don't, i always have some grandiose, huge project to build in minecraft that i NEVER finish (to this date i have NEVER finished an entire project on a world)
    I constantly bite off more than i can chew with a new project, change my mind, change the idea ... tear it all down and start again! (the core of the project remains the same) or the pack stops updating!
    Captain Tyriael_Soban - XO, Sanctuary Project.

Edited once, last by tyriael_soban: clafication ().

• Quick question:

Whenever I have this mod enabled, my server (or client, for that matter) keeps a few connections open to some server in Germany.

The actual IP address is 144.76.102.135 (or static.135.102.76.144.clients.your-server.de). All that seems to bee there is the default nginx start page, and the packets don't look like html.

Is this intentional? I notice you have modstats classes in your jar, but four continuous connections seems a bit much. I'm running 1.6.2e.

• Strange that it needs four constant connections even on a newly created world with no machines (much less nuclear control devices). Also strange that the packets sent from my server had incorrect checksums, but that might just be a bug.

I'm a bit too paranoid to let something like that run on my network, so I won't bother you any more, but for other people it might be a good idea if one of the developers put a note about it on the main post.

• hello, i was playing with friend with Direwolf 1.6.4, when we decided to try nuclear so my friend start making panels ect when he placed advanced information panel my client start crashing and i wasnt able to join (it keep crashing) after some test we found out that panel was crashing my client and my client created this "hr_err_pidxxxxx" > http://pastebin.com/Tr9cj09Z

sorry for my english

That crash log shows that the graphics driver is at fault (atiox6xx.dll). Try updating or replacing it. If that doesn't work, you should probably ask someone who is more knowledgeable in Windows driver things