Industrial Engineering: Industrial Tank

• With Redpower frames, Imma thinking death tank! Could I use deployers on a frame driven tank to fire sticky dynamite and mining lasers? MinecraftSkeleton

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• X( If I could figure out how to use frames, I'd build this for you guys...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Want flying fortress eliminating whole chunks by using 256 LongRange mininglasers! Now!

add it to that ultimate frame challenge! DOOO IIIIIITTTT! :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Starting feasibility studies, gathering frames, crafted a pile of dynamite. BRB. :thumbup:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGPYaHy4X8&feature=plcp
    I've built this on my server,dynamite works well with deployer

ood job! ID conflicts put my world on deep freeze, I started a new one last week.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• Can some one link me to a frame inchworm drive tutorial? Has dire wolf given one?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

Edited once, last by NuclearStudent ().

• 256 long range? how to do that? is that default or is it config setting? ill check i guess. D: but anyway, this is a REALLY cool idea... the whole.. world destroyer with mining lasers. didnt know the lasers worked wit deployers... *evil grin*

• 256 long range? how to do that? is that default or is it config setting? ill check i guess. D: but anyway, this is a REALLY cool idea... the whole.. world destroyer with mining lasers. didnt know the lasers worked wit deployers... *evil grin*

He meant 256 Mining Lasers set to the Long-Range mode.(1 Chunk = 16*16 blocks = 256)

OT- Designing this thing is harder than i expected. :S

• Yeah, I saw.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• Oh man, I can just imagine it now. A 500 meter long airship, armed to the teeth with deployers containing mining lasers and dynamite. It could use a Frames-based inchworm drive to move itself, have fighter bays to launch Zeppelin-mod enabled fightercraft, and even be self sufficient to feed and maintain its staff with internal farms and solar power.

I now know what I need to build after all my surface facilities are done!

Obsession with Automation is a good thing, right?

• Funny thing is, I've actually done this.
    I know this thread is old, but it still seems relevant.
    I made this with width, not length, in mind as I was think about the mining usage.
    Unfortunately it doesn't work well, as the normal shots leave holes and the explosive shots aren't powerful enough to clear an area bug enough for it to go through.
    Scatter would work, but it breaks the deployers for some reason. probably a bug.
    It is an eight deployer gun, as can be seen in the attachment, and has a recharging system.
    maybes we could make better ones when we can put pipes inside frames.
    The whole thing can be moved by frame motors, too.
    P.s. first time attaching images, so I did it as an attachment

• Cool! Never managed to figure out frames myself, but good job. :) Not very pretty, but hey, it works.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!