Suggestion: More Alcohol (grapes, wine, cider, distillery, whiskey, brandy, calva)

• Since we now have a lovely mixture of alcohols, why not improve upon this by adding more.

1. Add grapes (and maybe barley)
    2. Add a distillery
    3. By boiling "soup" beer that has already been fermented as much as possible, you should get whiskey, distilling for long periods of time gets stronger alcohol to the point it might become a viable fuel. Distilling wine makes brandy but distill it for too long, and it just tastes nasty (nausea and blindness).
    4. Add wine, whiskey, brandy, and maybe cider and calva (like they have in Milenaire)
    5. Unrelated but let a macerator turn cobblestone into gravel and add a sifter that can sort items and turn gravel into sand and flint

If cider is done, then unfermented drink of cider and water would be non alcoholic and restore hunger and/or hearts and stronger alcoholic cider could be able to be distilled into Calva. That is what they do in Millénaire.

• Since we now have a lovely mixture of alcohols, why not improve upon this by adding more.

1. Add grapes (and maybe barley)
    2. Add a distillery
    4. Add wine, whiskey, brandy, and maybe cider and calva (like they have in Milenaire)
    5. Unrelated but let a macerator turn cobblestone into gravel and add a sifter that can sort items and turn gravel into sand and flint

If cider is done, then unfermented drink of cider and water would be non alcoholic an restore hunger and/or hearts and stronger alcoholic cider could be distilled into Calva.

1. Legit
    2. Already in vanilla MC, called the Brewing Stand
    3. ???
    4. Good
    5. No, Gravel is not Stone, It's a complete other Material.

All in all, this suggestion is not stupid.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• 1. Legit
    2. Already in vanilla MC, called the Brewing Stand
    3. ???
    4. Good
    5. No, Gravel is not Stone, It's a complete other Material.

All in all, this suggestion is not stupid.

Gravel is composed of unconsolidated rock fragments that have a general particle size range and include size classes from granule- to boulder-sized fragments.

• I think IC² should expand its alcohol part, nothing wrong with setting up my nuclear reactor mark IV with a mugg of ron in my hand.

+1

• Sorry, number 3 was supposed to detail how boiling the alcohol in the distillery can make concentrated whiskey and brandy.

Whiskey is much stronger than beer and adding whiskey and wine means you might as well add brandy.

• lol

I have never changed the content of the Quote, he changed his Post after i replied.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Sounds good +1

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• +1 Was about to post this.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Why you want to be drunk in game? It is stupid even in life. -1

Virtual Alcohol doesn't solve any Problems, especially if you want to play GTA after Minecraft.

GregTech Website

• Virtual Alcohol doesn't solve any Problems, especially if you want to play GTA after Minecraft.

Lol.
    I agree with Sebra: there's nothing interesting adding alcohol in IC, or for positive effect, so I think it should be only an alternative for Vanilla-Potions.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I made the grape suggestion as a crop card.

Grapes - Tier V
    -Plant with moderate growth rate (slower than wheat) producing red grapes
    -Looks like grapes (such as at the top of this picture: Sims Makin' Magic )
    -Grape, Red, Natural, Food, Juice, Ingredient (maybe not all of these)

Grapes should be able to be made into wine.

White grapes might work as well.

• I made the grape suggestion as a crop card.

And how is the Wine named?

I would suggest "Bitch". So that i can order it with "Bitch Please".

GregTech Website