[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Soviet Russia will rule this world pretty soon!

Nope. Soviet Russia is dead. We will restore the Great Tartary and will remember our heritage :D

For Russians.

• Before you go straight to 1.7, would it be possible for you to set up gravisuites to access the inventories in the new 1.6 way.
    Because it uses the older way, If I add battle gear, which allows duel wielding and shield allongside the swords, it makes use of the right clicking to activate the second hand/shield. When gravisuites is installed and you punch an entity with the left hand (right click) at gives this crash:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmnk…03-04_19.41.28-server.txt
    Apparently IC2 had this same problem with the mod, but IC2 Fixed it very long ago.
    Very awesome mod. But Gravisuites is also an awesome mod, which is why they should be allowed to work together!

Ok. I will try to fix it.

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.9a
    + Added torch place by Advanced Diamond Drill rightclick (like as Diamond Drill)
    + Added 2 modes in Advanced Chainsaw (Normal and No shears) like as normal Chainsaw
    + Fixed crash on shears in Advanced Chainsaw

• Nope. Soviet Russia is dead. We will restore the Great Tartary and will remember our heritage :D

For Russians.

• Addon updated !
    ChangeLog of Gravitation Suite 1.9.9a
    + Added torch place by Advanced Diamond Drill rightclick (like as Diamond Drill)
    + Added 2 modes in Advanced Chainsaw (Normal and No shears) like as normal Chainsaw
    + Fixed crash on shears in Advanced Chainsaw

Thank You. This update Fixes the problem I was having! That was impressive how quickly you fixed it! :D

• Use OreDictionary.WILDCARD_VALUE for electric items in recipes.

From ASP:

• Hey, I saw that in the last version, the crafting of the things using lapotron crystals did not work and you fixed it now.
    I'm having the same problem. Could you please tell me, how you fixed that?
    Thanks in advance.

Try to use default IC code. Sample:

Code
    public static ItemStack copyWithWildCard(ItemStack itemStack) {
        ItemStack ret = itemStack.copy();
        Item.dyePowder.setDamage(ret, 32767);
        return ret;
      }

Recipes.advRecipes.addRecipe(new ye(ultimateLappack, 1), new Object[] { "RBR", "RDR", "RAR", Character.valueOf('R'), copyWithWildCard(Items.getItem("lapotronCrystal")), Character.valueOf('B'), Items.getItem("iridiumPlate"), Character.valueOf('D'), copyWithWildCard(Items.getItem("lapPack")), Character.valueOf('A'), "itemSuperconductor" });
  • WHERE IS THE DAMN DOWNLOAD FOR 1.6.4!!! I'm so sick and tired of idiots that never put the downloads first, I CAN'T DAMN FIND IT ANYWHERE FOR 1.6.4!!!!!!!

• WHERE IS THE DAMN DOWNLOAD FOR 1.6.4!!! I'm so sick and tired of idiots that never put the downloads first, I CAN'T DAMN FIND IT ANYWHERE FOR 1.6.4!!!!!!!

"Thank you, nexfwall. You pointed me at this damn link!"
    But no.... You need this damn big red button "DWNLD THS FKNG MOD", just because you are too weak and tired, to scroll down at the attachments...

• Not putting downloads under big red letters right at the top is easiest way to filter out the mouthbreathers who aren't capable of using the thing anyway.

• Not putting downloads under big red letters right at the top is easiest way to filter out the mouthbreathers who aren't capable of using the thing anyway.

Agreed

• List the mods you're using or nobody will be able to help.

Just made a second modpack and still not able to fly in multiplayer.
    Singleplayer works fine.
    Modlist: http://modpack.rcraft.eu

• Well it's kind of work in progress. Sentimel designated me to do 1.7 port, and I did pretty well (almost everything works), but then laziness came over me and yeah. No 1.7 until sloth goes away.