[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Could you please answer my question as well? How do I fly with the gravitation chest in MC 1.2.5 / IC2 1.97b? I charge it, press F, and see the HUD telling me that it's ON, and I double-tap the jump key (space) and nothing happens. But when the gravity engine is ON, it clearly drains power from the item, yet I can't fly around. Why is that??

This addon not compatible with Equivalent Exchange !

• What the author said isn't entirely correct. EE basically blocks the fly function of other mods, so they will work together, but you will have to use the Swiftwolfs Rending Gale from EE if you want to fly. A whiles back someone created a patch that allowed fly functions from both mods, but he took the files down. Maybe if you find him and shoot off a pm, he might be able to help you.

• NO , my problem is ,that i start minecraft go so good , but when i start a world say me this.Ok but i dont have EE .I only want Mystcraf y Gravity Suite , but they need other version of Forge but i dont know the version , for this i question you

• What the author said isn't entirely correct. EE basically blocks the fly function of other mods, so they will work together, but you will have to use the Swiftwolfs Rending Gale from EE if you want to fly. A whiles back someone created a patch that allowed fly functions from both mods, but he took the files down. Maybe if you find him and shoot off a pm, he might be able to help you.

This addon not compatible with Equivalent Exchange !

ah okay thank you very much. Will this "compatibility issue" be fixed in the nearest future release? EE isn't updated for 1.3.2 yet. But let's say it gets updated to 1.4 and Gravi chest addon is updated to 1.4 as well. Will it work then?

• What do I do now?
    I want Mystcraft and this addon

Only put the Forge mod in the jar and run minecraft. exit out of mine craft and find your .minecraft folder in the appdata folder. open .minecraft and look for a folder named mods. drag and drop all other mods into this folder. No mod has to be copied into the jar now.

• I have this error when i log in just after the Mojang logo:

Random MinecraftCreeper and :Nuke TNT: ... Did I make my house out of nukes?
    Crud, Everybody evacuate the area now got get to the closest... wait is that a :Reactor:
    <speaks to himself> There goes my life of my energy. :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :pinch:

• I have this error when i log in just after the Mojang logo:

Your Forge is old, update it to the newest, or near the newest build

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• never got to say thank you for this great mod. I hope the conflict between gravichest and EE is resolved in EE3.

If you would look back in the thread I bit, I said that I had a conversation with pahimar about EE2 blocking flight functions, he confirmed to me (and I posted the message here) that this WILL be fixed in EE3, so don't hope for it, know that it will happen.

Just in case that no one believes me that I did talk to pahimar, I'm attaching a screenshot of his reply to me:

• Have you fixed the bug where inputting a world seed with an "f" would crash minecraft?

I GUESS I'LL FIND OUT AND REPORT BACK ON IT

Yes, yes you did. Now I'll actually use the mod again, awesome.

• Your Forge is old, update it to the newest, or near the newest build

no i have the newest build it just crashes with the addon only i tried without the other addons and it works

Random MinecraftCreeper and :Nuke TNT: ... Did I make my house out of nukes?
    Crud, Everybody evacuate the area now got get to the closest... wait is that a :Reactor:
    <speaks to himself> There goes my life of my energy. :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :pinch:

• Is there a faithful32x32styled texture-pack for Advanced Solar Panels & GraviSuite (latest, lol)?

[offtopic]Did only I notice that MC updates waay too often. Two weaks ago updated to MC 1.3.2 and now have to find all mods for MC 1.4,2. WTF? Well, looking forward to BC for 1.4.2.[/offtopic]

• Or, you know, EVER! Asking when or if _____ mod will be updated is counter productive due to the whole, it pisses people off thing. Now that that was made clear, have a nice day! :D

• Should i note, that Alblaka made a relative new Rule, where asking for Releasedates == BAN! even applies for Addonreleasedates?

with pre-releases devs shouldn't have to update their mods. I mean its a pre-release there will likely be many of them. I think sengir ranted about this somewhere on the bc forums.

• Pre release main mod is good thing for addon developers, i wrote about it in "discussion section". New version already ported, but i working on new cool items in addon. I will finish it as soon as posible

• hi maby you add easy mode , easy and cheap crafting items with this mod for my private server :D

Honestly I do like that the mods surrounding IC2 do actually take care of making items appropriately expensive. The quantum suit and all surrounding it is a very end-gamish piece of armour suite and I really do think it is very fine that the gravisuite is even more expensive. It is a very powerful item and you'll need a lot of energy to support it anyway (as it should be), so I highly suggest keeping it that way. And there's always been an 'easy' mode: just give yourself the items, though I personally believe that it's some kind of achievement to have hard earned your quantum suit, gravi-chest-piece and being able to support it from your power input.