[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I have a suggestion for an alternative method of producing Tritium:

Have the lithium cells if placed inside a fission reactor convert into tritium and helium cells after a certain time (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritium). you could also somehow put lithium cells near the fusion reactor (like the proposed lithium blanket on the ITER), which should produce considerable neutron radiation.

This would make the tritium production a bit more realistic, it will also give higher incentive to run a fission reactor for a while beforehand to get then initial energy for the fusion reactor.

(and less incentive to use those silly compact solar things that make absolutely no sense, the power per square meter should be almost fixed, so how do you get a panel to produce 512x the already effecientish one?)

• tritium? Another cell?... Forver alone in 1.3.2 with my friend 1.38a.... (I remembered the a this time :P )

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Ahh cool that was why. May I ask though what is the point of using both?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• the tritium cells are already in game, but are made from centrifuging deuterium cells, my suggestion is to make them a different way that links the fusion reactors to a fission reactor.

I am in 1.38a, tritium and deterium cells dont exist(i dont think) you seem new to gregtech, so you have the newest version, im in 1.3.2.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Any estimated time to correct the bug happening with NEI ?
    Here's the crash report I get:

"Thanks, and have fun!" - Gabe Newell.

• Small problem with that crash, and it's not the fact thats it crashing. Its the fact that the main error line mentions Denoflions. He created Custom Machine Recipes and Plugins for Forestry. Its some of his stuff that appears to be crashing based on that log.

• Any estimated time to correct the bug happening with NEI ?
    Here's the crash report I get:

That crash has nothing to do with GregTech take it up with denoflions, it is his Forestry plugin mod that is crashing, do you have the latest Forge version?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Woo, 1.4.2 version get!

Many thanks for continuing production on this mod Greg.
    Now if only I understood how to make a cropcard...

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Is it possible to have the quantum chests expose their entire inventory to a pipe? Because I tried using it with logistics pipes only for it to tell me there are insufficient materials because the quantumchests only show 66 of the item to the network at any time.

• Is it possible to have the quantum chests expose their entire inventory to a pipe? Because I tried using it with logistics pipes only for it to tell me there are insufficient materials because the quantumchests only show 66 of the item to the network at any time.

I was hoping this too. Might be something he can work out with the API or source of it..

https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/

Open Source Greg ;) Submit your patches :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• hey Greg

Just really started with this mod, still exploring it, however very impressed so far.

I was just messing around with the translocator, working out how it works and such and found a few issues(limitations?). It seems that placing items using a translocator into machines is side dependant making even just a recycling to mass fab (original or yours) cumbersome. I found that I needed to add another section (another translocator and chest) so that I could turn the corner to place scrap in the mass fab. see below.

Simply put, translocators can only transfer in straight lines, and don't place items in the obvious slots. (eg tried putting items into a recycler from the side, and it went in the output slot, ditto with the mass fab)

Is this intentional based on your ideas on Balance? I can respect that if they are. No problem, I can work with it. Or is it possible to get a few adjustments to make them slightly more user friendly?

Thanks for the great mod. Am loving the lapotron pack, the lappack just wasn't enough sometimes.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Official Post

Try the advanced Translocator. It works like sneaky Pipes (the way you probably want it).

• Hey Greg,
    have you planned working with liquids in future?
    You could add an plugin for your addon that allows advanced usage of the Liquids from Forestry, Buildcraft and Plugins for Forestry (p.e Liquid Peat, Sugary Peat, Radioactive Waste, Oil, Fuel, Biomass, Honey, Seed Oil)

• Official Post

Hey Greg,
    have you planned working with liquids in future?
    You could add an plugin for your addon that allows advanced usage of the Liquids from Forestry, Buildcraft and Plugins for Forestry (p.e Liquid Peat, Sugary Peat, Radioactive Waste, Oil, Fuel, Biomass, Honey, Seed Oil)

Liquid? Try Buckets. Buckets are Items, Items can be transported. On my (Buildcraftfree) Testworld i'm currently refilling a Steamboiler with advanced Translocators and advanced Buffers.

• Buil

Liquid? Try Buckets. Buckets are Items, Items can be transported. On my (Buildcraftfree) Testworld i'm currently refilling a Steamboiler with advanced Translocators and advanced Buffers.

Buildcraftfree... So about the quantumchests and logistics pipes....