[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Okay... now seriously why the fuck these expansive recipes are true for default? Why not making them false? ._.

Probably because that's the way the mod is meant to be played...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Thank you Greg for the addon that will
    forever fill my mods folder

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Okay... now seriously why the fuck these expansive recipes are true for default? Why not making them false? ._.

Dude chill out. Look on the bright side, maybe it will teach you how to use a config file.

• Suggestion, diamond dusted iron tools. You get it.

@above, diamond is crystal carbon, you turn diamond to dust, you can't compress it back.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Suggestion, diamond dusted iron tools. You get it.

@above, diamond is crystal carbon, you turn diamond to dust, you can't compress it back.

technically any carbon should be able to be converted to diamonds with the right equipment, just look at the current technology for creating synthetic diamond. most would use CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition), some would probably use HPHT (high-pressure high-temperature) as well.

Unless the minecraft diamonds are very very large and the minecraft coal is very very small, the ratio of coal to diamonds from a proper manufacturing process should be one the order of 10:1 to 3:1.

edit: seems the wiki page on this topic is decent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_diamond

edit: also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperdiamond for interesting fact that some synthetic diamond can be harder than natural ones.

• Official Post

As for the Diamondsuggestion: You are too late. I already made it so in my Devbuild, that you can use Diamonddust in Miningdrills and Macerators as possible replacement for regular Diamonds, as you probably know, that you need more Macerators, when your Upgrades are limited to 4 per Slot.

Did anyone who has many Mods found an Ore which is not in my Ores-List? The Log tells you about that at the postloadphase.

• Have you tried the Interdimensional Storageunit(IDSU)? If you build more than one they share EU wirelessly with each other.

Yes I know about the IDSU, but I was thinking of something cheaper, as we all know that by the time you can build 2 or more IDSU you already have everything and there's no point of building it anymore, maybe something that have a comparable price with quantum suit and you need to use the same frequency to connect them wirelessly

• An idea for a completely useless, endgame, overpowered to hell item that you'd make just "because you can" an upgrade to the quantum suit that links it to your bases energy storage. Of course it would be stupidly expensive, as I said made just because you can :D

• I have assembled your fusion reactor putting the fusion coils all around it like is displayed in the computer cube but when i click on it to load it with fusion material it always display eu 0 and coils : no even if i have connected an IDSU almost full to it. i have one of ThunderDark's force field projector under the reactor and an mffs capacitor touching the coils on one side ,those may be the problem?

• Official Post

I have assembled your fusion reactor putting the fusion coils all around it like is displayed in the computer cube but when i click on it to load it with fusion material it always display eu 0 and coils : no even if i have connected an IDSU almost full to it. i have one of ThunderDark's force field projector under the reactor and an mffs capacitor touching the coils on one side ,those may be the problem?

What the?!? I tested it, and i've not changed Code of it, and now it doesnt work! Lets see, where the Problem is.

• Ah Greg, you know there are 4 slots and you can put 4 overclocker in 4 slots (16) so you can still reach maxspeed? :_P

• Official Post

Ah Greg, you know there are 4 slots and you can put 4 overclocker in 4 slots (16) so you can still reach maxspeed? :_P

But you can:
    1. decrease it even more in the Config
    2. not put any other Upgrades like Transformers or Energystorages into

@Fusionreactorbug: It seems that one of my fixes for ID-Resolver (I still not let it touch my ID's) accidently broke the Coilsearchalgorithm. In this broken Version you need a Machine with Metavalue 1 (Fusionreactors) instead of Coils. XD

• Did anyone who has many Mods found an Ore which is not in my Ores-List? The Log tells you about that at the postloadphase.

Yes, some ores from Advanced Alloys, NetherOres, and lead ore from new ThermalExpansion.

• But you can:
    1. decrease it even more in the Config
    2. not put any other Upgrades like Transformers or Energystorages into

@Fusionreactorbug: It seems that one of my fixes for ID-Resolver (I still not let it touch my ID's) accidently broke the Coilsearchalgorithm. In this broken Version you need a Machine with Metavalue 1 (Fusionreactors) instead of Coils. XD

so i have to suround the central fusion reactor with 24 more? Cheap!

• When i am inputting the full 2048 EU/t in to either an AESU or an IESU. And if I am able to open it and i try to adjust the output, it explodes. It annoys me because when i try to check how much energy i have stored it just explodes in my face. ?(

Any help would be appreciated. :D

• Official Post

Lead is fixed as i added all the Metallurgystuff to the List (and i added Leadingots), but that Nether-prefix and Osmium/Titanium will be fixed next time.

When i am inputting the full 2048 EU/t in to either an AESU or an IESU. And if I am able to open it and i try to adjust the output, it explodes. It annoys me because when i try to check how much energy i have stored it just explodes in my face.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'll test it.

V2.05b:
    Added Lead Ingots and Dusts.
    Added Metallurgyores to compatiblitylist.
    Added Electric Item Cleaner to suck up Items in front of it at 2EU per single Item.
    Fixed Fusionreactor.

• Greg, a quick question: do you ever plan on coding some kind of industrial quarry that would allow us to throw BC out through the window? :whistling:
    Just curious.