[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Antimatter is not used in medical enviroments, its just an natural emmission with gamma rays. Suggestion after antimatter, anti-hydrogen.

The specific type of gamma rays used are produced via an electron-positron pair annihilation, the positron is an anti-electron, i.e. antimatter. The fact that they use Beta plus decay to produce the antimatter is irrelevant, what is important is that they use a property of the antimatter in the medical environment.

An electron-positron pair annihilation will produce two practically identical gamma rays in opposite directions (due to conservation of momentum requirements). If these are both detected, the point of emission can be determined.

@uu matter, could you please link the article where it mentions the detection of these black holes? the last one i saw was the string theory based calculations that said it might be able to make them, not that there were detected.

• Official Post

@Freezer: Considered.
    @jurney through the wormhole with morgan freeman: I have watched it a few months ago, and thats a much higher Tier of Fusion than the currently used one.
    @Connected Fusioncoil-Textures: No real problem for me, as i already have connecting Cables.
    @Computercube-Descriptionset: http://pastebin.com/JxpBZWgk

• my MC crashed when i tried to install this great mod( gregtechmod138a.zip for 1.3.2

whats wrong?

• Block ID conflict change the conflicting block ID in in either the Computercraft config or the Gregtech config.
    If you don't want to screw around with configs grab the FTB modpack it's all done for you and includes the joy that is GregTech (as well as a metric fuckton of excellent mods).

• Block ID conflict change the conflicting block ID in in either the Computercraft config or the Gregtech config.
    If you don't want to screw around with configs grab the FTB modpack it's all done for you and includes the joy that is GregTech (as well as a metric fuckton of excellent mods).

how can i change ID ? i dont whant use another modpack)

• I've now mined three stacks of diamonds (maybe more) and 1 iridium, total. Default config.

Seriously? You need 8 to even start with the high tech stuff (for a matterfabricator)

4 with silk touch/rock cutter, but that would mean mining that huge volume manually.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• or where i can download computercraft compable with this mod?

ComputerCraft is compatible with this mod.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Hey Greg,

I wondered if you could tone-down the amount of experience you get from pyrite ore.
    I found 2 veins and literally went up 26 or so levels.

Also, consider making pyrite rarer or give it more uses, because technically I could easily make 14 centrifuges and extract that pyrite dust, but when one trip to the nether yields you a hoard of 15 stacks of pyrite with minimum effort seems a bit off.

Other than that, thanks for making endgame REAL endgame :)

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 254 is already occupied by

Shadowscale, this is your issue.
    And as a good hint, next time you get an error log, atleast try to 'ctrl-f' (search) for 'slot'. Without the quotation marks.

90% of errors are ID related and is simply fixed by setting the ID in the config to any number >389 or <4095.
    Try opening computercraft's config and set ID number 254 to 400.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• And I told you how to fix it in the first sentence of my post, as I suggested if you can't work out how to or can't be bothered with editing config files you should probably look at using a pre-created modpack. The Feed The Beast modpack is a good one with a lot of support available.

• how can i change ID ? i dont whant use another modpack)

Since Greg is updating the mod nearly everyday you might not want to change his block ids and just go to computercraft's config and change their block id to different numbers. Sorry, I didn't see that 1.3.2..

Hmm, just go to computercraft config and change the block IDs..

I am using this atm

# The Block ID for Computers
    computerBlockID=212
    # The Block ID for all Peripherals
    peripheralBlockID=213

for CCturtle:

# The Block ID for turtles
    turtleBlockID=214
    # The Block ID for upgraded turtles
    turtleUpgradedBlockID=215

If you want to know your unused block IDs you can go to NEI option and dump unused Block ID which will be saved @ your minecraft folder..

• But what is the point of huge amounts of power? Well currently your mod is piontless to me and others so maybe add something fun like powered portals that require 500K EU to open, or high tier tools like a matter creator that when supplied with UU-matter and a target block and building specifications it will for example build a 9x9 infront of you by using uu-matter for generation blocks.

I guess this is planned but not implemented yet. Portals=wormhole--> need far more than 500K EU: more like 10^9 ^^
    As for Matter Creator: you forget it should also create Antimatter ^^ --> Storage + Explosives + Weapons + Way of (Matter for that case) creating advanced materials non-existing on Earth.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I assume you made changes to how reactors work? Been trying to replicate normal designs, yet they all end up making holes in my house. At least, on the reactorplanner in the Gregtech-Computer.

• why cant i use dis mod on my server? its not a tekkit server and in the config it just says :Generator:

"switching this wont help" {
    Tekkitsupport=true
    i found out. i had tekkit in the name... my friend play tekkit so i am making a little server for him and dinnent think on dat... :) :HV-Transformer: :Nano-Bodyarmor:

• Official Post

V2.08a:
    Added Industrial Grinder, it can only macerate Ores. Its a Multiblock Structure, so you need much space for it. The Multiblockconstruction can be shared between up to 4 Grinders, what is just like upgrading the Machine. It needs 12800EU at 128EU/t to process the Ores.
    Added Machine Casing in 3 diffrent Tiers.
    Added Steel and Brass Blocks.
    Fixed a few Bugs.
    Made Diamond Drill more expensive.
    Added ridiculous alternate Recipe for Macerator, which saves 0.5 Diamonds at the cost of Steel/Refined Iron, but only if you craft two Macerators.

• The Industrial Grinder is dropped when broken in Creative. Looking forward to figuring out how to place the Casing to make the Grinder work :D

• How do i get it to start grinding ore? i placed a stack of iron ore in the top slot, provided power via cable to the bottom, and nothing happened. The small plus on the front was green, so i figured i had set up the multi block part right.

• Official Post

How do i get it to start grinding ore? i placed a stack of iron ore in the top slot, provided power via cable to the bottom, and nothing happened. The small plus on the front was green, so i figured i had set up the multi block part right.

Does it say in the GUI that there is a missing Machine Casing? If not, then you have to apply constant 128EU/t until the progress is finished, otherwise it aborts (but doesnt waste Resources). Oh, and you should probably know about that you need Water for it to work.