[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• @Greg: I can't build normal drills anymore.. I upgraded to 2.52c and since then I cant build them anymore (also deactivated the titanium and jackhammer in the config).

• Suggestion for Greg.
    Can you disable the recipe of bronze from Forestry. It will not allow craft bronze armor and tools on the early stages of the game. Sorry, if I made mistakes. I am yet learning English.

why forestry? because you find a lot of copper and tin from the 2 mods at the same time? disable them from the configs (they exists) from forestry or IC2

• Official Post

Can you disable the recipe of bronze from Forestry. It will not allow craft bronze armor and tools on the early stages of the game. Sorry, if I made mistakes. I am yet learning English.

Cant you disable it in the Forestry Config? I'm pretty sure you can.

@Greg: I can't build normal drills anymore.. I upgraded to 2.52c and since then I cant build them anymore (also deactivated the titanium and jackhammer in the config).

You used Steel instead of refined Iron?

• Have you understood what he meanted ? ^^
    He was complaining about OP recipies for Forestry Bronze, and you ... are thinking he's request is already implemented ? Let me laugh ^^

Oops. I thought I had looked and saw that it didn't work for some armors and tools. Turns out that what I had actually seen was that the metallurgy bronze armor couldn't be macerated to bronze dust, and that the forestry bronze couldn't be directly macerated, and therefore assumed things and got the wrong conclusions.

• Quoted from "palstek"
    @Greg: I can't build normal drills anymore.. I upgraded to 2.52c and since then I cant build them anymore (also deactivated the titanium and jackhammer in the config).

You used Steel instead of refined Iron?

Nope, I didnt ^^ Let me guess: I need your furnace to make steel? O_O

• Official Post

1) Bugreport: It's possible to destroy destructorpack within itself. :p

Why not? :D

2) I have tons of sulfur, plz add some more use for it ;)

Fertilizer and Gunpowder are not enough? Well, you will need much more Gunpowder in the next update. And if you cant find Saltpeter, then centrifuge Soulsand.

• Quoted from "Cespenar"
    1) Bugreport: It's possible to destroy destructorpack within itself. :p
    Why not?

Realism does not belong to MC. The problem would have been bigger if it was an objet to create an other that would have been created by itself before ... Time-like Paradox :D

Quoted from "Cespenar"
    2) I have tons of sulfur, plz add some more use for it
    Fertilizer and Gunpowder are not enough? Well, you will need much more Gunpowder in the next update. And if you cant find Saltpeter, then centrifuge Soulsand.

I know! I know! Can I say anything ? ^^
    As for my advanced Miner suggestion, is it already planned, delayed, denied ? I'm quite annoying, I know.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Why not? :D

Implosion much?

V2.53a:
    Added Implosion Compressor. It needs very low Power (LV), as it just moves ITNT around ignites it and collects the Stuff from the explosion.
    Major Tweaks to the Autocrafting Table.
    Minor Tweaks in general.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

All these new additions... lol wiki can't keep up major lack of info now on there with up to date versions heh

I updated it already 10 or 12 hours ago. Except the Implosion Compressor.

Implosion much?

I wonder, why nobody complains about Explosions inside the Implosion Compressor. Lol, I would have a description for that.

• I noticed something with NEI with some cells, some of the cells you can use as fuel... there is heat number next to them like hydrogen cells they give 12k heat. What is this suppose to mean? that I can use them in a regular furnace to make titanium or aluminum?

• Greg, can you add more stuff to your Sensor kits? Like EU/t usage for electrolyzers and blast furnaces.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I'd love a config setting to turn off ore dict on superconductors from gravisuite since they are much cheaper then yours.

I think they are about the same lvl, the one from gravisuit needs 4 iridium plates to make 3 superconductors; while the one from GregTech needs 2 iridium plates, 4 tungstens, 4 lap crystals to make 4 superconductors.. I even think that this is the first time I see Greg's Recipe is less expensive than other mod..

• I think they are about the same lvl, the one from gravisuit needs 4 iridium plates to make 3 superconductors; while the one from GregTech needs 2 iridium plates, 4 tungstens, 4 lap crystals to make 4 superconductors.. I even think that this is the first time I see Greg's Recipe is less expensive than other mod..

Yep, who'd say they're cheaper.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Was gonna say something about a inter-dimensional pipe but then I realize that's what the quantum tank is for... hmmm... well the ID pipe would still be useful for item transportation.