[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• If you've ever cared to look a little more closely in your config folder, you'll notice a new folder called "GregTech". GregoriusT moved the config file into it's own folder and has more config files than just one.

Now you know.

- Soldjermon

Can you explain me why I ignore the new folder???????? I'm embarrassed

Thanks!

• Guess it. Those Cells contain it.

And another Fun Fact: Eloraam registers most of her Stuff to the Oredict, but only 50% of her Recipes actually use those Entries. Y U NO use your own Invention Eloraam!?!

i tried putting the cells into the generators but it didnt work. do i have to use a liquid transposer? :huh:

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

• Official Post

Greg, I'm about to update my world to 1.4.6, are there any specific IDs that I should change in my config, and will I lose any items?

EDIT: Yes, yes I will, my workshop now consists of an MFSU, a floating water block, 2 floating lava blocks, and a bunch of wiring and LV Transformers. Thank god for world back-ups.

You wont loose anything unless you mess up the Config. Copy-Paste into the new Config-Folder should work perfectly.

Can you explain me why I ignore the new folder???????? I'm embarrassed

Thanks!

Can YOU explain me why you Ignore the Orange Text above the Download?

I just PMed Eloraam on MCF, to ask for advanced Compatibility, lets hope she answers from there at some time.

The P.S contained a small Oredict-Bugreport with her Recipes.
    Btw. Did you know, that one could add a Blutricity-Converter, without touching Eloraams Code at all? Well, I mentioned it in the second P.P.S.

@AirCells: they dont work anymore.

• If the addon changes RedPower recipes without Eloraam's permission, this thread will be locked. End of subject.

How is that fair or consistent? As long as it doesn't involve actually redistributing some of Eloraam's code as his own, pretty much everything else is 100% legal.

Also, at this point, his addon adds nearly as much stuff to IC2 as the original mod itself.

• RG, this hate crusade of yours is getting tiresome.

Honestly, if I was greg id just make a website to host this, becuase you are being a Nazi.

To prove my point, noone is giving azanor shit about using xychorium as research material.

• RG, this hate crusade of yours is getting tiresome.

Honestly, if I was greg id just make a website to host this, becuase you are being a Nazi.

To prove my point, noone is giving azanor shit about using xychorium as research material.

As you may not know, azanor and Soaryn are both apart of forgecraft.Azanor probably ASKED Soaryn for compatibility

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I'll concur with RichardG - messing with Elo's recipes is a bad idea, and would land Gregtech in hot water. I think it is unfair to call his comments "abusive". And of course, you broke Godwin's Law almost instantly, which is kind of impressive.

• I'll concur with RichardG - messing with Elo's recipes is a bad idea, and would land Gregtech in hot water. I think it is unfair to call his comments "abusive". And of course, you broke Godwin's Law almost instantly, which is kind of impressive.

There are other comments besides that one...

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Does Elo even have an account on these forums? If not, this whole "Thread will be locked if such and such not existent rule is broken" is not going to happen. Because she would need to actually talk to Greg, and not through a 3th party. Mod developers need to stop using RichardG as a messenger if they got issues.

• There are other comments besides that one...

Which is why you take each comment as its own. RichardG has his right to an opinion, even if you disagree with it, even if he is in a position of power.

I can't speak for each time RichardG has posted, since I haven't seen them - but this time he has a point. Gregtech editing RP2 recipes is something the IC2 forum should not want to be involved in. If it happened on the Minecraft Forum, Elo would request for it to be taken down - and it has happened before on this forum, with an immibis blutricity converter.

• Third Party again. Whatever, I give up. Not my fight. Just annoying as hell that Eloraam won't take the 2 minutes to post herself. I understand she is busy, but come on, I am sure she can spare 2 minutes.

Edit: Its so tense in here, like testing fire arms. Slowpoke and RichardG are both viewing this thread.

• Third Party again. Whatever, I give up. Not my fight. Just annoying as hell that Eloraam won't take the 2 minutes to post herself. I understand she is busy, but come on, I am sure she can spare 2 minutes.

She is perfectly entitled to go through trust worthy people to request things.

• Taking a step back from the drama going on, I'm getting a Null Pointer Exception when scrolling through the usages of emeralds in NEI with latest NEI, CodeChicken Core, and Forge, (EDIT: Latest GregTech and IC2 as well) is anyone else having the same problem?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I know that, but still, rather annoying considering she is capable of doing so herself. Also, I don't count RichardG as a trustworthy person considering the amount of trolling he does that is viewable by the public.

• I really don't see how anyone could have a problem with a recipe change so long as said change doesn't alter or modify code expressly forbidden to be edited (in this case resources in the source code).

To reply to you Crafter I was having the same problems with the newer versions of NEI and CCC in 1.4.5...Never found the root cause; I just rolled back to an earlier version that was available.