[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• That's a horrible way to make EU. With a 3x3x4 High-pressure steam boiler (3x3x5 including firebox) you could run the steam through 8 pipes into 2 steam turbines for 100 EU/t (50 EU/t Each) instead of into steam engines.
    Possibly even more. I didn't test any higher than 2 turbines.
    Also, steam turbines and boilers look more epic than interconnecting your weird-ass circuit of machines from different mods.

If you're gonna put in a TE Magma Crucible, you might as well use magmatic engines in a circuit with just the crucible and the geothermal generator(s). In either case, you're using netherrack as the fuel for EU, not the single tree.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Did you use the correct Configfile (the one inside the GregTech-Folder) for that?

V2.73d:
    Fixed some OreDict-Stuff
    Added expensive Nanosaber Recipe

Yeah. First few times those configs just reset themselves, now it's good. BTW I added you as a friend on the forum.
    Can you tell me like what's the chance for getting Green Sapphires from the Sapphire ore? I've used Fortune X pick on 64 Sapphire ore and got 16 Green Sapphires. That would be every 4th ore block with Fortune X.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Code
    2012-12-29 11:33:34 [INFO] [STDOUT] Didn't find Recipe via Hashcode: 129866926347017 / item.GT_Dusts.3 / item.itemCellEmpty

Is this a log from GregTech? It's getting written to my server console every 75ms or so

• Code
    2012-12-29 11:33:34 [INFO] [STDOUT] Didn't find Recipe via Hashcode: 129866926347017 / item.GT_Dusts.3 / item.itemCellEmpty

Is this a log from GregTech? It's getting written to my server console every 75ms or so

I was getting 20x per second this in console

Code
    [STDOUT] Didn't find Recipe via Hashcode: 129866926159369 / item.itemHarz / item.itemCellEmpty

We figured out, that is caused by Industrial Centrifuge with Resin. When there is free space in output but another "centrifuge batch" wont fit in there, it starts spamming.
    I think better is example. In industrial centrifuge you can create 28 rubber from 8 resin. If you process 16 resin, you will get 56 rubber. If you put another resin in, there is still free space (8) but 28 rubber won't fit in there and that causes this console spam.

• ON THIS SERVER...We Obey the Laws of Thermodynamics! LOL. (+1 cookie if you get the reference)

Are you factoring in losses from some of these steps? Industrial Electrolyzer uses power.

• ON THIS SERVER...We Obey the Laws of Thermodynamics! LOL. (+1 cookie if you get the reference)

The Simpsons, the episode where the teachers were on strike

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I feel the planks of sengir, are my end of game goal, with that level enchant, i can kill everything.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

ON THIS SERVER...We Obey the Laws of Thermodynamics! LOL. (+1 cookie if you get the reference)

Are you factoring in losses from some of these steps? Industrial Electrolyzer uses power.

Well, the Boiler is producing tons of Zero-Point Energy, therefor your Thermodynamics are futile.

I feel the planks of sengir, are my end of game goal, with that level enchant, i can kill everything.

Remember that these are just wooden planks, if you accidently rightclick it on a Block its lost forever (or until you duped enough Dragon Eggs with Pistons).

• is it possible to disable the portalgun-mod enderpearl-dust recipe(without breaking the portalgun-mod)? (new idea for forge? the "dust-dictionary"?) it overwrites the gregtech one, which makes uu-production annoying (i use enderpearl dust as scrap material, and for now i have to macerate and centrifugate ender EYEs)

• Mine makes Steel. Could you give me a complete ModList?

Was using FTB Mind Crack v3 with GregTech 2.72c

To anybody else having the issues with Steel
    Go into your Railcraft config file and set B:recipes.ic2.use.steel to FALSE

This doesn't help

I've since upgraded to FTB Mind Crack v4 with GregTech 2.73d with no love. Went back to GregTech 2.70d that is packed with FTB and low and behold the steel works again

• Greg, after watching direwolf kill the hardest mob in the forgecraft server with ease, i feel that you should make a boss mob that cuts through quantum armor like butter, flys faster than a gravity suit, and has crazy large range, for a component that makes the best weapon in IC2

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Greg, after watching direwolf kill the hardest mob in the forgecraft server with ease, i feel that you should make a boss mob that cuts through quantum armor like butter, flys faster than a gravity suit, and has crazy large range, for a component that makes the best weapon in IC2

Some of this actually could be done... ISH, Needs some properties like the Ender Dragon that can go through all solid blocks. But also maybe has to be fought in a special location that can't be altered. For example I never fought that Wither yet and won in a legit way like on the surface with say a nano suit. But everyone else does it naked by doing it in something like near bedrock or something idk.

Everyone always kind of semi exploits yet as a admin I get yelled at daily being told its a game mechanic. Starting to be very draining as a admin these days X(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

is it possible to disable the portalgun-mod enderpearl-dust recipe(without breaking the portalgun-mod)? (new idea for forge? the "dust-dictionary"?) it overwrites the gregtech one, which makes uu-production annoying (i use enderpearl dust as scrap material, and for now i have to macerate and centrifugate ender EYEs)

My Enderpearl Dust is registered at the ore Dictionary as "dustEnderPearl", if iChun doesnt want to use it, then its his fault.

Since he is able to even place a macerator Recipe for it, he must load after GregTech, as my Function deletes any other Macerator Recipe, which has the same Input (if it exists before ofcourse). If he doesnt use any Modsorting priorities, you could fix it by renaming the PortalGun-Mod with a Name, which is alphabetically before "G".

• Official Post

Remember that these are just wooden planks, if you accidently rightclick it on a Block its lost forever (or until you duped enough Dragon Eggs with Pistons).

Why not making these wooden planks unplaceable (and changing its ID to an item ID) ?
    Sharpness X would be more usefull if you want to use them as a weapon =D .

• Why not making these wooden planks unplaceable (and changing its ID to an item ID) ?
    Sharpness X would be more usefull if you want to use them as a weapon =D .

Yeah, but then they wouldn't be the holy planks of Sengir

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Will you add some sort of lighting to your mod? Kind of like what red power does but of course that uses EU.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D