[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I used old bat file with the following command to see console also:
    "java -Xincgc -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\lwjgl_util.jar;%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\jinput.jar" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft"

When i launch minecraft.exe everything is fine. Seem's strange to me:).
    Do you have any ideas what could be a problem?

• Just found a bug. I was using the vanilla IC2 mass fab connected to a fusion reactor (I'm finally Making Fusion(TM) 8o) for quite a while without any amplifier. After adding a stack of diamond dust, it used up 3 pieces and almost all my glass fiber cables burnt out (over 50 of them X(). I dunno, maybe it exceeded the maximum packet per tick limit (if there is one), but why did it happen after adding an amplifier, that's what I wanna know.

FFFFFFUUUUUU, Minecraft!

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Will you use those CrNi Heating coils for something like a boiler (EU -> MJ conversion) or...?

CrNi-Coils will be used for Fusion Coils in the Future.

Just found a bug. I was using the vanilla IC2 mass fab connected to a fusion reactor (I'm finally Making Fusion(TM) 8o) for quite a while without any amplifier. After adding a stack of diamond dust, it used up 3 pieces and almost all my glass fiber cables burnt out (over 50 of them X(). I dunno, maybe it exceeded the maximum packet per tick limit (if there is one), but why did it happen after adding an amplifier, that's what I wanna know.

That is, why I use the Matterfabricator :P

I dont know why it happened to you, but I'm sure its not a Problem with the Massfab. You may have connected some wires with the Superconductor by accident, and a random Energyburst got through that Wire.

Maximal: I have no Idea.

• I'll up a video Greg so you can see how it happened.
    Before it was connected to some solars and an AESU outputting 2048 EU/t (converted to HV) I ran it no problem with amplifier.
    EDIT: Will put the vid tomorrow, upload speed is too slow to be able to make it today.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Still nothing about sheldonite?
    Our server admin says there is no config option to disable its generation, only one for asteroids (but sheldonite also spawns on the main island)
    If you haven't yet, Greg, go to the end, kill the ender dragon and then see how much you can get in one hour. (remember to bring a jetpack and a pumpkin and lots of random blocks)
    (Edit: Also Rei's Minimap and far view distance)

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Greg can you PLEASE add the version of the mod to the filename. I never know if there's an update or not.

Thanks.

Just download once a week, I would guarantee you will have missed several updates, Greg is a machine :D

Or you know you could just read the thread, there hasn't been an update that I've seen that hasn't been mentioned.

• Not sure if this type of thing is already implemented, but if not, this makes perfect sense.

Running a full stack of Netherrack through the vanilla IC2 centrifuge should give you 4 small piles of blaze powder. Combine a small pile of blaze powder with 1 gunpowder should give you a regular blaze powder. Makes it feasible to get blaze powder without finding any Nether Forts.

• So um how are we suppose to get a stack of 16 mushroom soup? Got a feeling this was a copy-paste error as pretty much all food takes 16 or so to centrifuge into methane.

Great mod so far, though I'm not liking the extremely really rare iridium that's needed for all high tech stuff including the matter fabricator which can make iridium. I know, I know, I can change stuff in the config, just seems like cheating.

What if there was some sort of expensive iridium detector that would roughly guide you to find it. Like maybe just have it check if there is iridium inside the chunk you're in. That would be 16x16 from bedrock to surface you would still have to dig to find it. Or maybe a range detector that maxes out when you're like 32 or so blocks away from it (so you can't exactly pinpoint it).

To people that talk about using quarries to get iridium... I don't see any quarries in IC2 or GT. Relying on an unrequired mod or expected to use it in order to advance seems like a bad idea. My $0.02

EDIT: Forgot about the IC2 miner, which would help things. Its semi-broken right now in 109 and loses half of your pipes.

Edited 2 times, last by bobcat64: Forgot about miner ().

• I was wondering if it is normal for omniwrench to get disabled, when this addon is installed. I found in this thread that as it seems omniwrench dismantles machines in a glitchy way, but is it possible to keep it activated? I prefer to have two tools on me, rather a whole arena of them, for the difference mods.

-Edit-

I need to go through my Item Ids and check for conflicts it seems. All is good. On a side note, is it normal for the gregtech ids config to be empty?

• I'm quite sure that glass fibre cannot handle >512EU per packet.

Correct they can only handle 512 eu/t. If you want to move 2048 eu/t which is Extreme volt you need a HV cable or superconductive cable. Most people would use maybe 1 or 2 HV cables which hook a reactor up to HV-transformer which converts the 2048 eu into 512.

• Great mod so far, though I'm not liking the extremely really rare iridium that's needed for all high tech stuff including the matter fabricator which can make iridium. I know, I know, I can change stuff in the config, just seems like cheating.

What if there was some sort of expensive iridium detector that would roughly guide you to find it. Like maybe just have it check if there is iridium inside the chunk you're in. That would be 16x16 from bedrock to surface you would still have to dig to find it. Or maybe a range detector that maxes out when you're like 32 or so blocks away from it (so you can't exactly pinpoint it).

Try the sheldonite ore in The End; it gives you 1 iridium chunk per 4 sheldonite ores (ind. grinder)..

• I'm quite sure that glass fibre cannot handle >512EU per packet.

AESU outputting 2048 EU/t (converted to HV) that means it outputs 4x 512 EUp

• Could someone help me out with the recipe for the Cupronickel Heating Coil? It's not listed on the Wiki and does not show up on NEI, maybe it is bugged in this release, or disabled?
    Addon version 2.53d (latest).

• Could someone help me out with the recipe for the Cupronickel Heating Coil? It's not listed on the Wiki and does not show up on NEI, maybe it is bugged in this release, or disabled?
    Addon version 2.53d (latest).

heh, it is listed at my NEI, using 2.53d, anyway the recipe is

Did you use the latest CCC and NEI?

• Thanks a lot! Suspected it was a rolling machine recipe - looks like none of those are showing up on my NEI. Will have to look into what's going on there...

Edit: To the previous posters who seem to have the same issue - my Forestry NEI plugin (from NEIPlugins) was not in mods/ for some reason and I didn't notice. Without that NEI plugin, rolling machine recipes won't show up.