First looks at version 1.4

• ...what? They're still haven't updated 1.3 to fix the game-breaking bugs and they already made a 1.4 snapshot? WTF Mojang?

• http://mojang.com

• Their voices... are... fucking... anoying... to the level it wants to make me squash little kittens and polar bears...

And hey this finally means Nightvision googles can be implemented in IC2 (When eqquiped and activated, gives the Nightvision potion effect until EU runs out)

• Mike, i would recommend you to watch someone less annoying on Youtube. There are quite a few "more scientific" 1.4-Spotlights by Docm77.

But Greg, it's GameChap and Bertie here!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Personally, I find them to be a riot.

Yeah, they can be hard to understand at times but overall the point of the mods they spotlight gets through and a house, or two, or ten thousand gets destroyed along the way

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• you dont need such "first looks" as long as you can test version yourself...

ofc if you not able to download snapshot and run it, its nice reason to discuss "first looks"

Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

• I use headphones. They suck. 'nuff said.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• If you don´t want to watch things on You Tube or toher platforms, open the spoiler to see all new feature which will com:

EDIT: Sorry, some pictures don´t work, but that are luckily that, which are costumabel in the snapshot.
    I will look that I can fix that, but if you copy the URL and use them as a URL you should get the picture, so you don´t need to downlod the snapshot.

And the Villager-Zombie