Suggestion: UU recipie - Ender pearls

• UU matter Recipe - Ender Pearls

The suggestion is more for servers that have mobs disabled or limited. Or for people that are too lazy to bother with Enderman. Like me :P

The recipe could be something something like this? (i don't think this recipe is used yet?)

:Matter: :Matter: :Matter:
    :Matter: ... :Matter: = Ender pearl (ignore the ...)

• I like it. Just yesterday, I was gonna make some wireless redstone stuff and found I was all out of ender pearls. Then I thought, "UU matter!" But no, u cant make ender pearls from uu :(

Short reply: +1!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I hate to say it in this case, but already suggested here and here, however due to both of those threads being 5+ months old and not including recipes (it may have been deleted in one) I will give this a +1

EDIT: I've gone 278 posts so far without being Ninja'd, so congrats to Cataclisto for being the first!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I find it funny since IC² itself has no use for ender pearls.

But of course +1, because farming endermen is not fun.

• and when we are on it why not add end portal block also?

Aren't those literally impossible to destroy? The only use that would have is griefing

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Well griefing and not hunting down an Ender Portal/making one in your base. It's been a long time since I really checked, but isn't it possible that the three fortresses the game spawns won't actually contain a portal room or that it will be broken?

• I have to agree with this guy. Or at least a way to disable said recipe.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• UU matter Recipe - Ender Pearls
    :Matter: ... :Matter: = Ender pearl (ignore the ...)

Sidenote: I added this UUM-Recipe for Enderpearls to my Addon, and its turn-off-able in the Config.

• Why would ender pearls even be "created" in IC2, nothing even uses them. Why not just make one of those portals and go farm the mobs...

• Why would ender pearls even be "created" in IC2, nothing even uses them. Why not just make one of those portals and go farm the mobs...

Note that other Mods have many uses for Enderpearls. For example Redpowers Retriever. And i also need that Recipe for my 1.3.2-Autocraftingfacility.