[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• Code
    public boolean isBeaconBase(World var1, int var2, int var3, int var4, int var5, int var6, int var7)
        {
            return this.blockID == blockEmerald.blockID || this.blockID == blockGold.blockID || this.blockID == blockDiamond.blockID || this.blockID == blockSteel.blockID;
        }

overide this inside storage block classes with return true, shoud work fine.

but it shoud be only for uran and maybe bronze, tin and copper too common.

ps. why you ignoring personal block's problems?
    reactor overburn, dragon,wither, other mods.

wither can cause severe harm in no time...

• i am not sure if this is a bug, but when i place a luminator on a fibre cable connected to a mfsu,
    the luminator dissapear and it shows me exploding particles.
    this isn't weird, but the next thing is; the exploding particles keep coming, i need to restart the game to stop the particles.
    ps. i wanted to attach some pics, but the picture sizes are too big :(

edit. there's also a second problem with luminators, if they once recieved power they give light forever, even if you remove the power source, the luminator gives light :/

• i am not sure if this is a bug, but when i place a luminator on a fibre cable connected to a mfsu,
    the luminator dissapear and it shows me exploding particles.
    this isn't weird, but the next thing is; the exploding particles keep coming, i need to restart the game to stop the particles.
    ps. i wanted to attach some pics, but the picture sizes are too big :(

edit. there's also a second problem with luminators, if they once recieved power they give light forever, even if you remove the power source, the luminator gives light :/

You're overloading the luminator and causing it to explode. You're also describing the e-net ghosting bug that's been known forever and fixed in everything except for luminators. The luminators also have internal storage and will stay lit until the internal storage runs out.

• Zombies with quantum are vulnerable because they haven't been adapted to use specialarmor yet.

I don't understand the deal with negative-damage rubber boots - do they damage backwards? Hit the maximum and then start going backwards?

Well after taking some falls i looked to see how my boots were doing...to check if they were close to finished...and that's what I saw...no dmg bar and negative dmg value....and after i wore them some more and took more falls ...and the dmg value just keeps going down...it's kinda neat...it seems they're indestructible...

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• you allowed to restore block inside TE code instantly (on next tick).
    as ghost EN bug prooved, TE may exist well without any block or with block not belong to this TE.

as soon as block broken for invalid reason - restore block and halt other removal operations (dont call super. and do nothing related to block destruction).

this will also require hooking dropBlockAsItem and other methods involving dropping stuff to prevent item drops, since wither and other stuff use dropBlockAsItem and setBlockWithNotify on block class, its possible to override it.

• Just noticed with the latest build a small bug regarding the chainsaw.

If you use the chainsaw to cut grass, it doesn't refill from the lappack on your back.

• I know it's not a bug but... some tweaks like nuke dropping when destroying it in creative mode can be resolved...

Minecraft.... so annoying and so funny! <3 :Nuke TNT:

• Just noticed with the latest build a small bug regarding the chainsaw.

If you use the chainsaw to cut grass, it doesn't refill from the lappack on your back.

I was running into that using the 1.107 version of the beta. It only happens when cutting grass.

• can someone explain me how do i install this client side?

i install fml-universal-4.2.10.426.zip on clean client. than drop this mod into mods folder but i get black screen

i deleted meta inf. do i need other version of forge mod loader?

• (Bug?)report!
    Very old (bug?): Iron Furnace, Generator, Geothermal Generator don't provide light when working. Annoying little (bug?)

• You want that ic2 take another block ID for devices that emit light?

• Quoted from "SmallAndy"

http://pastebin.com/MTM7Q2gU
    I still get a Crash log, and i'm using latest Forge

This looks like a Forge issue and not like an IC2 issue. Please try the following:
    1. In your .minecraft directory there is a lib directory (C:\Users\Andy\Documents\MultiMC 4.0\instances\1.4.2 Mod collection\.minecraft\lib). Delete this lib directory.
    2. Start Minecraft.

Forge will now re-download all libs and probably correct the issue.

No, that didn't work either.. Any other people want to try to help me out?

Nobody can be called Normal, or Weird, because we are all Normal, or Weird in our own way...

How I play IC2 :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: :Chainsaw: :Mining Drill: :Mining Laser: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: :Uranium Ore: = Big Boom

• Official Post

You want that ic2 take another block ID for devices that emit light?

Additional id is not required. Nuclear Control still uses one block id. And I have Info Panels (emits light when turned on), Industrial Alarm (variable light level) and other blocks. All you need is to override getLightValue method and update light when it's required.

• Official Post

Additional id is not required. Nuclear Control still uses one block id. And I have Info Panels (emits light when turned on), Industrial Alarm (variable light level) and other blocks. All you need is to override getLightValue method and update light when it's required.

However, blocks that emits lights may lag due light updates, since MC light engine is... not good.

• can someone explain me how do i install this client side?

i install fml-universal-4.2.10.426.zip on clean client. than drop this mod into mods folder but i get black screen

i deleted meta inf. do i need other version of forge mod loader?

You need the 6.0.1 version of forge for minecraft 1.4.2 (and for the beta of ic2, which came pretty quickly ;) ). Link!

Minecraft.... so annoying and so funny! <3 :Nuke TNT: