[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• Generators do not act as cables, they can emit energy but they can not receive it from anything but themselves. Can you post screenshots of your setup if it does not work when they are connected to a batbox?

I've recently upgraded to a MFE, but it seems that the MFE is experiencing the same problems. Here's my screenshot, which is of the same basic setup I had with the BatBox, except with the MFE:

The wire on the left-hand side runs underneath a Compressor and an Extractor. The wire also leads to a Macerator. Off the wire that leads to the Macerator is another that leads to an Electric Furnace that is off-screen...
    :S

• @above Are you connecting the cables to the output face?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• id conflict (almost sure), read the entire log (or use MultiMC Dev Version, it show the ID conflicts)

• id conflict (almost sure)

Haha, no, cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraftforge/liquids/LiquidContainerData is a class not found error, if it was an id conflict it would explicitly tell you what ids are conflicting.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Fixing some of symptoms does not solve problem, you are free to use any of community fixes yourself, but you shoud not force other to use them.
    Same for useless integrations, if you want IC2 to integrate with something, just open eclipce and write module yourself.

Optimal howto (for me) for sound system is:
    1. File system read-write is slow and ineffective, i will cache to RAM soundfile and create permanent static sound sources for every registered class file as soon as it loaded, these sounds are permanent and only they will be used by client.
    2. TE objects not sound sources, they only sound activators.
    3. Every TE object registered as sound activator stored inside unsorted compact array or map or something, there is no difference in performance in java for such application.
    4. Tick handler that sometimes tick and enumerate every sound activator, if player in range of any compressor sound activator, sound volme of precreated compressor sound increased to sound of closest compressor (extremely easy to implement just increate sound volume to max(this,prev)
    5. Sound for non looped events issued similar way, requests posted into sound activator fields, as soon as activation request found it instantly resolved, but again, sound never called more then single time in run.

This will effectively make every sound effect singletron but eliminate any lag or leak or anything related completely and this is proper way of managing singletron objects tested in some other projects and prooved effective.

• @above Are you connecting the cables to the output face?

There's an output face 8| ? *facepalm* THank you for helping me solve my problem, and not a bug, xD
    Now that that problem is fixed, I've noticed a few more:

The Compressor doesn't want to turn my mined Uranium into Uranium Ingots, or whatever they're called.
    Every single time I reconstruct my system, MY MACERATOR KEEPS BLOWING UP, BUT NONE OF OF MY OTHER MACHINES ARE!! Me no like the kind of work that will literally blow up in your face!!!MinecraftCreeper...Constantly!!! MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• There's an output face 8| ? *facepalm* THank you for helping me solve my problem, and not a bug, xD

Just a heads up, use an LV transformer or your cables will go boom, and a little tip, try to use less cables (or clever use of more LV transformers), the E-Net calculations account for every wire in a system to check for resistance, in other words, every 6 cables connected to your system makes you lose one more EU per packet.

• Just a heads up, use an LV transformer or your cables will go boom, and a little tip, try to use less cables (or clever use of more LV transformers), the E-Net calculations account for every wire in a system to check for resistance, in other words, every 6 cables connected to your system makes you lose one more EU per packet.

I had just edited my last post about that... :pinch:

• my Miners use more than 1 Pipe to get down 1 level

but when drawing back the pipes (remove the drill & pipe from GUI)
    it returns back 1 pipe per level

drill down: 2~3 pipe for 1 level
    draw back: 1 level for 1 pipe

• I've mentioned that before, but I'll mention it again: My Uranium does not want to get squashed into a Refined Uranium. Is this a bug, or am I using the wrong machine? I admit, this is the first time I've ever played IC2 :S

• I've mentioned that before, but I'll mention it again: My Uranium does not want to get squashed into a Refined Uranium. Is this a bug, or am I using the wrong machine? I admit, this is the first time I've ever played IC2 :S

I think that's an actual bug this time, people over in the GregTech thread were complaining about it as well.

• If any of you bothered to read the bugtracker like the forum tells you to, you would realize that the Uranium issue has already been reported and RichardG has already fixed it, you should see it working again the next time they release an updated beta or 1.4.X official release.

• I think the plantball recipe is a little bit messed up. Saplings don't work and rubber sapling have 2 recipes one with 1 Plantball output the other with 2.
    Tested it with clean installation and forge 394 + 395. Using ic2_1.109.113.