[1.4.5] Open Beta v1.109

• Cause none of the new guys know about it? Heck, some of the older people around here aren't aware of it.

At the very least, people could read back a few pages in a thread to see if it has been reported or talked about before.

• Yeah, about that bug...
    Where can we get a link to the fixed version of the mod? Do we just sit and stare at the bugtracker note that states that it's been ''fixed''? Y'all should actually post links in those notes, that direct to the download for the fixed version, rather than expect us to know what the URL is telepathically.
    Other than that, I can now update my Minecraft version and get all of the cool new content from the other mods that work in unison with Industrial-Craft! My industrial complex is so much more HAYO-ish now!

• Official Post

Yeah, about that bug...
    Where can we get a link to the fixed version of the mod? Do we just sit and stare at the bugtracker note that states that it's been ''fixed''? Y'all should actually post links in those notes, that direct to the download for the fixed version, rather than expect us to know what the URL is telepathically.
    Other than that, I can now update my Minecraft version and get all of the cool new content from the other mods that work in unison with Industrial-Craft! My industrial complex is so much more HAYO-ish now!

Fixed = Fixed in dev version = Not released yet

• Official Post

Just out of curiosity, why haven't we had a new test build if some of these bugs are fixed? Might help the repeat reports of fixed bugs. Or even just put up the new build as a release and update the top of the forum/wiki so people know what's going on. Then the download link on the release thread would direct to a dropbox or something that isn't a direct link. So it can be updated by richard or something.

• use power of big red letters, cross fingers and expect hurge wave of "bug reports" about broken addons.

also do you fixed reactor API or it still use hardcoded 5 multiplier on energy output ignoring config?

• Well, current implementation of reactor API have major flaw inside TileEntityNuclearReactorElectric

Code
    public int sendEnergy(int var1)
        {
            return EnergyNet.getForWorld(this.worldObj).emitEnergyFrom(this, var1 * IC2.energyGeneratorNuclear);
        }

Default power is 5, this completely eliminate ability to add reactor component that produce less then 5 power, since getOutput and addOutput and getPulsePower all return\take INT, devs not allowed to set power to 0.2 in order to bypass this limitation.

I suggest to fix API and replace all listed method params with floats and move energy calculation to API, this will allow addon devs to implement nonstandart energy output, like exponental, and (or) control output from some reactor component.

It will be nice to have something like control core, that affect reactor output factor based of it's heat.

Problematic line is 82th in latest API iReactor.

Also debug tool a bit outdated and will provide invalid output.

• It might be useful for components to specify the power they output multiplied by 360 (2*2*2*3*3*5, making 1/5, 1/8, 1/9, and 1/10 possible, among other fractions), and store the remainder in the reactor block to be added next tick, so that any fractional amount carries over.

• Is there a chance that we can get an update on the beta version with fixes for the current major issues?
    Playing with the broken miner and uranium conversion requires to hack in items often, which is a bit annoying atm. ;)

PS: Oh, and we intend to release a new version of IC (aka turn a beta into official) across the next couple of days.

Woot!

• Wait a second... RichardG? You the same RichardG that Direwolf keeps talking about in his server let's play vids? No freaking way! So, when is RedPower coming out man? It didn't happen this week like Soaryn thought it would. What happened?

• Hi all i have a really weird problem.

Im playing feed the beast magic world which uses minecraft 1.4.5

however the problem is I cannot get the Mass Fabricator.

I can get UU-Matter if I look at the recipe for it it tells me to put it in the mass fabricator that i cannot make.

here is my list of mods incase another mod renames it
    ive been looking through NEI for a while and cannot find it.

AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u35
    AdvancedMachines_4.5_1.4.5
    AssemblyLine_v0.1.4.14
    BasicComponents_v1.2.0.291
    Buildcraft-A-3.2.2
    ComputerCraft1.47
    EnderStorage 1.3.0.3
    ExtraBiomesXL-universal-1.4.5-3.6.0
    Factorization-0.7.4
    forestry-A-1.6.2.5
    ForgeIRC-v1.0.13
    IC2NuclearControl-1.4.3
    ICBM_v0.6.4.80
    industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf
    InvTweaks-1.4.5
    ironchest-universal-4.4.0.191

ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.1.17c

Mystcraft-0.9.4.05

NEIPlugins-1.0.3.6

Obsidiplates-1.1.0.2

OmniTools-2.2.2

PowerConverters_1.4.4

Railcraft_1.4.5b-6.10.0.0

ReiMinimap_v3.2_05

SoulShards-v1.11-universal

StevesCarts2.0.0.a35

Thaumcraft3.0.0i

ThermalExpansion-2.1.2

twilightforest-1.13.1

UniversalElectricity_v1.2.0.291_api

WirelessRedstone

• hmm yeah.

Also I cannot get the macerator only the sigularity macerator same with compressors and that can only get the singularity compressor.

Duno why its doing this my only guess was it wasent added yet but it must be if others have it on minecraft 1.4.5

All good just installed the gregtech mod and using the matter fabricator out of that.