[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

Or that heat could be used to generate Heat ? ^^

You mean in a Boiler or something? I guess you could but it wouldnt be much. Perhaps enough to make any Connected Boilers more Efficient :P

• Official Post

Electric Grafters. Nuff said.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You got it. Why would you even need one outside of Forestry anyway?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• My wolf just died in a terrible accident :(
    I don't won't this to happen to his successor wolf2 :p
    Money is not an issue... I want a quantum suit for my wolf! ;)

• Official Post

My wolf just died in a terrible accident :(
    I don't won't this to happen to his successor wolf2 :p
    Money is not an issue... I want a quantum suit for my wolf! ;)

Quantum wolf ?

Quantum "Part" Pet Suit + Pet = Quantum Pet. (right click the pet with the quantum pet part)

For both pets (Dog and cat) :

Helmet : Better AI to attack all nearby hostile mobs, +3 armor, +0,125 HP/s
    Chestplate+Claws : + 10 damage (5 hearts) [5 damage {2,5 hearts} for cat, but 1-hit kill creepers], +5 armor, +0,5 HP/s
    Leggings: +3x movespeed, +4 armor, + 0.25HP/s
    Boots : +3x Jump height, + 3 armor, +0.125 HP/s

Full Suit : Teleport pet to owner when a key is pressed.
    If suit is at maximum charge, regeneration effect is doubled.
    Feed pets with their respective food to apply Regeneration I effect for 120s.

The suit can only be recharged by nearby Charge-o-Mats at a rate of 5% per second.

• Epic suggestion of failness!
    Advanced Magnetizer!!
    Works just like a vanilla IC2 magnetizer except it takes 128 EU/t and can move an iron block (instead of the player = elevator!!) up 128 blocks at about the speed of a non-hovering jetpack.
    Attaching the iron posts to the bottom of the advanced magnetizer will move an iron block down the posts at the speed of a hovering jetpack (maybe a little faster. Assuming you aren't taking fall damage the whole way).

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Official Post

Epic suggestion of failness!
    Advanced Magnetizer!!
    Works just like a vanilla IC2 magnetizer except it takes 128 EU/t and can move an iron block (instead of the player = elevator!!) up 128 blocks at about the speed of a non-hovering jetpack.
    Attaching the iron posts to the bottom of the advanced magnetizer will move an iron block down the posts at the speed of a hovering jetpack (maybe a little faster. Assuming you aren't taking fall damage the whole way).

Instead of moving an iron block, just move the player at insane speed.
    Who needs a down-way elevator? Jump into 3-deep water.

• Instead of moving an iron block, just move the player at insane speed.
    Who needs a down-way elevator? Jump into 3-deep water.

Yeah, but the magnetizer requires the player wear iron armor. Though i'm pretty sure it also works with bronze, nano and quantum as well. Besides, an elevator is more stylish than simply flying up and down a few levels. Might as well use a jetpack.
    And landing in water is so low-tech.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Official Post

Epic suggestion of failness!
    Advanced Magnetizer!!

Much rather an Electromagnet with Super conductor boots ^^

• YEAH, I need this :D

• Maybe you could have a version of the small buffer which has a red side and a blue side. It first tries to output to the red side. Anything that remains will be pushed out of the blue side. If there is no space, then the items stay in the block until it tries to output to the red side again.

Just too much fun... GregTech...

• Official Post

Maybe you could have a version of the small buffer which has a red side and a blue side. It first tries to output to the red side. Anything that remains will be pushed out of the blue side. If there is no space, then the items stay in the block until it tries to output to the red side again.

You mean like the electric Sorter when you dont put a Filter in?