[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

@Doghead Y U NO USE OMNIWRENCH?And Freeman is allready a deadly murder of masses with a normal crowbar, a electric crowbar would be "Baddest Case Scenario".

I do, but omniwrench doesn't have block. Crowbars do. We need electric crowbars.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

How would that be an electric crowbar? Anyway, killing hostile mobs would be more use, maybe a tool to kill all entities apart from the player? No more falling sand :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Greg, could you nerf Tinkers' Construct? Or at least the electricity aspect?

Either make it all material levels below Steel cannot be used to make electric tools, or change it so that upgrading a tool to electricity requires Lithium Batteries and Advanced Circuits.

mDiyo also recently added a Silk Touch upgrade...

• Official Post

@bove: @bove: You don't understand it.

What did you mean then?

I see this too much.

• Greg, could you add a way to buff non-automated-neither-able-to-run-for-full-cycles Nuclear Reactor ? Like by adding a component that would randomly generate tons of heat (like 5000, but no more than every 2 minutes), so player would have to keep surveilling it for safety, even though it would generate way more than Pu ?
    Wait, maybe we'd need Gates before that, so we could explore Neutron-stars ^^ [Neutronium I'm thinking to you].

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Greg, could you add a way to buff non-automated-neither-able-to-run-for-full-cycles Nuclear Reactor ? Like by adding a component that would randomly generate tons of heat (like 5000, but no more than every 2 minutes), so player would have to keep surveilling it for safety, even though it would generate way more than Pu ?
    Wait, maybe we'd need Gates before that, so we could explore Neutron-stars ^^ [Neutronium I'm thinking to you].

Or have Uranium and Plutonium occasionally have a Random Heat tick to go along with their normal one, raising the actual Hull temperature by 5000.

• Suggestion: Different machines have extra unique catastrophic failure (as oppose to just and explosion for all machines): The grinder cause extra "shrapnel" damage, the blast furnace melts down to (flowing?) lava, etc.

• Official Post

Lol.

How many times was this Suggested? :P
    Also, the Vacuum Freezer should make a gaint cloud of Slowness 4 and particles, along with Nausia and cold blueness.

• Official Post

Actually, only 2. Unlike MultiBlock Nukes.

That was only suggested once. twice. thrice. quadrice. LOTS OF TIMES

• I see that Silk Touch automining is denied (and I approve of that decision). This may be treading the line, but it's not the same. Imagine putting an Iron/Steel/Diamond Jackhammer into a Miner and having it carve ugly scars into the landscape, leaving the ores untouched and vulnerable to exploitation. Then any interested industrialist could whip out his Rock Cutter and go to work. It would still be a manual process, but much simplified by having the useless blocks removed before-hand.

Btw, some of the things on the to-do list are implemented already? Some look like things I've spotted in the changelog.

• Could we get centrifuge results for nikolite? maybe just copy over redstone, but with saphire dust instead of ruby, and a tiny pile of diamond instead of pyrite? Also increase the amount of nikolite required to 16, or maybe even a stack, with everything but the tiny pile of diamond dust scaled up accordingly.

• A use for ghast tears: An explosion core (item) for upgrading the mining laser to use explosive mode.

The mining laser ALREADY has explosive mode.

And how are ghast tears chemically/physically related to explosions?