[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

I'm almost certain I've seen a microwave book in game.

There is one , but it doesnt say X can be cooked, Y can't be cooked, Z blows up.
    It says that things that are like X can be cooked, while things that are like Y and Z may blow up.

Aka, it is too imprecise, although common sense is probably enough to keep it safe.
    What about adding a NEI recipe page for microwave, listing everything that can be cooked safely (everything else explodes) ?

• Official Post

What about adding a NEI recipe page for microwave, listing everything that can be cooked safely (everything else explodes) ?

That'd do. Right now it just counts as a normal furnace to NEI.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• My ideas:

Liquid UU-Matter
    Liquid UU-Matter is created by inserting UU-Matter into a Magma Crucible.
    1 UU-Matter will form 1B of Liquid UU-Matter when processed.
    Liquid UU-Matter cells are to also exist.

Facile Elusory Substance
    Facile Elusory Substance is created by pumping 1B of Liquid UU-Matter and 1B of Liquid UU-Matter into a Fusion Reactor.
    1B of Liquid UU-Matter against 1B of Liquid UU-Matter will form 0.2B of Facile Elusory Substance.
    Facile Elusory Substance is used to negate matter in a Matter Disavoworator.

Facile Elusory Substance cells are to also exist.

Matter Disavoworator
    The Matter Disavoworator makes Anti-Matter.

The Matter Disavoworator will take 2 inputs.
    One of these input will be the matter to be negated; namely Hydrogen.
    The other input will be for Facile Elusory Substance.
    The Matter Disavoworator has an internal buffer of 2,500,000,000 (2.5 billion) EU.
    The Matter Disavoworator will convert 1B of Hydrogen into 1B of Anti-Hydrogen; provided that 2B of Facile Elusory Substance are also present in the machine.
    The Matter Disavoworator also has 10B of internal fluid storage, each for input 1, input 2 and the output.
    The Matter Disavoworator will take 30 seconds to convert 1B of Hydrogen and 2B of Facile Elusory Substance into 1B of Anti-Hydrogen.
    The Matter Disavoworator accepts EV EU input (or at least up to 8192EU/p).

The Matter Disavoworator can accept cells.

Extremely expensive.

GUI:

Crafting Recipe in a Crafting Table:

×1 Dissimilar Charge Amalgamator
    ×1 GregTech Computer Cube
    ×4 Indefatigable Power Receptacles
    ×2 Interdimensional Energy Storage Units
    ×1 Material Diplexing Superreactor

Indefatigable Power Receptacle
    Indefatigable Power Receptacles are extremely expensive components used in crafting of the Matter Disavoworator.

×2 Fusion Coils
    ×6 Iridium Neutron Reflectors

Material Diplexing Superreactor
    Material Diplexing Superreactors are extremely expensive components used in the crafting of the Matter Disavoworator.

×4 Fusion Coils
    ×1 Fusion Material Extractor
    ×1 Fusion Material Injector
    ×3 Superconductors

Dissimilar Charge Amalgamator
    Dissimilar Charge Amalgamators are extremely expensive components used in the crafting of the Matter Disavoworator.

×5 Fusion Coils
    ×1 Fusion Control Computer
    ×3 Fusion Energy Injectors

Anti-Hydrogen
    What produces more energy than bombarding two clumps of matter together at insanely high speeds? You guessed it. One piece of matter and one piece of anti-matter! Oh no? Well this produces a Megaton of power so… It doesn't matter.

Produced from a conjunction of Hydrogen and Facile Elusory Substance, Anti-Hydrogen when coupled together with Hydrogen in a Fusion Reactor produces 16B of Plasma, as opposed to the 1B Plasma yield from its material fusion fuel counterparts.
    (Some tweaking will need to be implemented to ensure there is no cell duplication in the event Facile Elusory Substance is added using cells).

• Official Post

@above : Liquid UU-Matter is already in IC² Experimental versions. (Magma crucible is from Thermal Expansion btw)
    Change Facile Ilusory Substance to "Unstable Universal Matter" and Matter disawovwhatever to "Particle Accelerator" (that one will be a Multiblock machine).

• @above : Liquid UU-Matter is already in IC² Experimental versions. (Magma crucible is from Thermal Expansion btw)
    Change Facile Ilusory Substance to "Unstable Universal Matter" and Matter disawovwhatever to "Particle Accelerator" (that one will be a Multiblock machine).

Oh, my bad.

Sounds cool then :)

Hope these Experimental versions really take off!

• Official Post

Hope these Experimental versions really take off!

About to hit version 200 :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, can you make your own automatic versions of the thermal centrifuge and the metal former, with all the cover and upgrade support we know and love? (I'd like steam powered ones, basically)

Or at least make the IC2 item casings craftable with your machines.

• Official Post

If it requires 6 Steel steam boilers it is balanced ;p
    Don't think it is really right for that bit though.

• If it requires 6 Steel steam boilers it is balanced ;p
    Don't think it is really right for that bit though.

Obviously one shouldn't use the low-end boilers for feeding EU into it :)

Though before we could even begin talking about steam powering it we'd need to actually get a GT-version of the machine.

• Official Post

Since carbon plates are "plates" (and adv alloy can be made in the plate bender), what about adding carbon plate recipe to the bender?

Bronze BF can use charcoal for steel, why Electric BF can't use charcoal dust (much more of it, like 12 dusts) for the same purpose?

• Since carbon plates are "plates" (and adv alloy can be made in the plate bender), what about adding carbon plate recipe to the bender?

When I suggested the same thing it got shot down as carbon plates is too brittle to mold like that.

• Official Post

@bove
    Who ever told you this is a lair ;P Graphene is incredibly flexible. Although you can't mold it or even Melt it. It Wouldn't be in the bender though since it is made in completely different ways anyway.

• @Carbon plate: it's a composite material, so it needs a binder matrix. Could be made from carbon dust (or carbon fibers, made in whatever way makes most sense) and sticky resin in the alloy smelter.