[AddOn v1.23 & v1.15] Thermometer

• it's not working for me, minecraft crashes on load (i'm using 1.7.3, is that a prob?). Old one works though

[AddOn v1.15] Thermometer...
    Is IC2 1.15 working with your 1.7.3 Minecraft?

Update to 1.15.
    And you will notice you'll need MC 1.8...

1.15 :D

• I get an errormessage when starting my server ;( :

It looks like it tries to load this mod before it loads IC2.. Any way of changing the order? Or does anyone know what this error means?
    Thanks!

• Yes, that's the problem. Modloader tries to load this mod before it loads IC2. Modloader loads mods in alphabetical order, but that shouldn't be a problem, because filename "mod_IC2Thermometer_1.15_server.zip" is alphabetical after filename "industrialcraft-2-server_1.15.jar". (i , j, k, l, m)
    If you have files named otherwise you must rename them!

• mod loads fine and i can make both, but neither seems to work for me in creative. they're like the ev meter that requires you to right-click/hit the block yes?

• Please help

I got the following error message after i installed the mod and launched Minecraft

FINER: THROW
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/common/ItemIC2
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1578)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:271)
    at ModLoader.readFromModFolder(ModLoader.java:1169)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:811)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:183)
    at th.<init>(th.java:60)
    at th.<clinit>(th.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:318)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:716)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.common.ItemIC2
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 25 more

• mod loads fine and i can make both, but neither seems to work for me in creative. they're like the ev meter that requires you to right-click/hit the block yes?

Yes, right click to reactor or reactor chamber.

Please help

I got the following error message after i installed the mod and launched Minecraft

FINER: THROW
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/common/ItemIC2

Same problem as a few posts up: http://forum.industrial-craft.…ad&postID=13134#post13134

• NUMBER your mods (eg ic2 = 00_industrial... thermometer = 01_mod-IC2thermo)

It might be a locale/unix sorting issue, but I too was running in to the same issue until I made it /fool/ and /case/ proof by using digits.

• I'm having the same problem with Modloader trying to load the thermometer mod before IC 2 and It doesn't look like Modloader is loading mods alphabetically at all. Here is my modloader.txt without the thermometer:

As you can see buildcraft-server-A-core should have loaded first and yet it loaded last. It's not an alphabetical order or an inverse alphabetical order. I'm not sure what it is. I tried numbering the mods to force the server to load in a specific order but that didn't help. It still tried to load the thermometer mod before IC2.

EDIT:
    Ok I run some further tests and it seems the archive filename does not affect the order in which the mods are loaded. I tried adding an 'a' and then a 'z' in the beginning of the filename and the load order was the same. This one:

EDIT2:
    Ok this is weird. Placing a '9' before the file name worked. Placing '1' before it and '0' before IC2 didn't, but this did. I still don't see any sorting order but it worked.

• It would be really cool if you could place a digital thermometer on the wall of your reactor chamber so you would not even have to go inside the chamber to check. Then if something was wrong it could start flashing red to warn you. Just a suggestion (although I think it is a pretty good one.) Also I am a pretty good sprite artist, I will work on it if I get the chance.

• When we add this to our server, it gives us an Non-existent message and we can't craft it either. it's as a zip in the mod folder. We are also running Wireless Redstone, Redpower2, BC, and IC2.

AMG BLACK SCREEN ITS BROKEN FFFFFF

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• i think you should change the recipe for digital thermometer to "match" the other electronic versions of things

ex:
    the wrench is the thermometer
    :Wrench: - -
    - :Electronic Circuit: -
    - - :RE Battery:
    (the batpack is a battery)

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• This mod throws an exception and crashes the server, when attempted to recharge the electronic thermometer in 1.337. Yet to find any other issues with the new IC version.

Edit: found the exception:

Code
    2011-12-05 00:40:59 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError: ItemToolDigitalThermometer.giveEnergyTo(Lhm;IIZ)I
    	at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricBlock.h_(TileEntityElectricBlock.java:127)
    	at eh.e(World.java:1121)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:366)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    	at ce.run(SourceFile:417)
  • I also had a crash when attempting to recharge the digital thermometer after upgrading to IC2 1.337. The game goes to "saving chunks" and then crashes.

• I also had a crash when attempting to recharge the digital thermometer after upgrading to IC2 1.337. The game goes to "saving chunks" and then crashes.

Same. I had to remove the mod before I was let into my world again.

Confirmed. I upgraded, put a digital thermometer in an MFE, "blowingsaving chunks". I need the thermometer for my >9k breeder. So I downgraded to IC² 1.23, worked again.

• Hi so im running iC2 v1.15 with the technic pack i placed the thermometer files into the mods file in the .minecraft but they are not showing up ingame??
    help!!