Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• TE's charge API as a ripoff's of IC2? Oh come now Greg, I expected better from you. That's like calling Gregtech a Minecraft ripoff because it has cubes.

Aside from that jab, damn I agree with your post. <3

People need to drop this and move on, it's a freaking game. No rights were violated, nobody died, no legacies were defaced, and anyone who has their panties in a bunch over this has done it to themselves willingly.

And no, I'm not back in the community. Shit like this is a large part of why.

• TE's charge API as a ripoff's of IC2? Oh come now Greg, I expected better from you. That's like calling Gregtech a Minecraft ripoff because it has cubes.

Sorry, I meant the "One Call and it is charged/decharged"-Thing with that, what would look VERY similar in the Code.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Fucking hell, my mother has managed to convince my sister of her idiocy.
    From what of heard, just the radionics and chromotherapy, so not too bad yet. Let me see if I can convince her otherwise.

• My "Owner's Manual" has been posted. I put it in Media section but perhaps it should have been in the engineering->tutorial section...
    anyway, enjoy link

• He means there are way fewer caves (I think)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks. But a nuke will be a no-no since I'm at an early stage of progress. So, I will have to mine all the stone out by hand.

• Thanks. But a nuke will be a no-no since I'm at an early stage of progress. So, I will have to mine all the stone out by hand.

Dynamites maybe? Also, if greg/player boosted the output of that crafting, it would be much more used. K, lets suggest it.

• Perhaps the ability to use regular TNT instead of ITNT for Dynamite :P
    Perhaps using regular TNT, it yields a larger explosion but not all the items are saved.

Yeah, the nuke nerf hurt alot more than it added in that regard....

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Yeah, the nuke nerf hurt alot more than it added in that regard....

It was more of a buff, if anything. Now you can just create it with ITNT and uranium/plutonium, where previously you needed a breeding reactor and stuff :P

• ^ No, doesn't even look especially nice

Also sounds, does anyone play with them on (IC2's not Gregtech's)?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• To all the Spambot Wars, season 3 readers. It isn't in Minecraft but it should give you a idea as to what the Nighthawk Multi seater looked like. It has other secrets inside it so...
    I should note, I am willing to take suggestions for making it better.

You'll need Lego Digital Designer to open the file