Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• this is a RANDOM chat, so it is NEVER the wrong thread

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Yeah, teachers doing that are the worst. I don't think I've had one like that by now, though.

And I have a new computer! with windows 8.1, as it is apparently a bit better for gamin than 7, but meh. gotta get linux at some point, anyway. And it has weird issues with the internet.

This is like the task in a class test is: "Write your opinion on ." And when you get back the class test, you see: "Your opinion is wrong."
    IT IS MY OPINION. I AM THE ONLY ONE BEING ABLE TO TELL IF THE OPINION ON THAT PEACE OF PAPER REFLECTS MY OPINION OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </insert>

Also, as chocohead stated in the kirara 2.0 thread, you can't be sure there aren't at least some psychic persons, so you can't be sure about that, aroma.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Official Post

It is simple, if your opinion is not based on Facts it is automatically wrong.

And even if there are psychic people, they likely won't have the Range to scan people over the Internet.

Also DO NOT USE ">" or "<" inside a Post (in that Form you used it). HTML Code will wreck Quotes or create Stuff that wasn't there before.

• Official Post

It is simple, if your opinion is not based on Facts it is automatically wrong.

No, my opinion can't be wrong. The reasons for my opinion may be wrong, but an opinion can never be wrong.

Also, as chocohead stated in the kirara 2.0 thread, you can't be sure there aren't at least some psychic persons, so you can't be sure about that, aroma.

The only way I can be sure about that is if I am a person like that myself and I scanned all other people and found noone that has the same thing.

Also DO NOT USE ">" or "<" inside a Post (in that Form you used it). HTML Code will wreck Quotes or create Stuff that wasn't there before.

I try to remember. <remembering>

• there is no right and left wrong for opinions, as they're subjective. There can be right or wrong REASONING leading to opinions though, as you stated. That doesn't make the opinion wrong though, only unusable in bad cases of wrong reasoning.

• What was your opinion? I sure hope it wasn't that teachers should be paid less :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• So, I went to the dark side of the Internet ( aka Japan ) and I found a few pearls :

2 Project E addons :

First : Allows RF to EMC and vice versa with some kinda of weird Nazi devices... Except for the nazi thing it looks cool.
    http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19445
    Second : And OP EMC multiblock collector or something similar ....
    http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24695

Lastly, non related : But found a better XyCraft clone :
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…7-10-hexcraft-alpha-0-2-0

• Official Post

The Japanese are insane. Not just insane in modding, but insane at everything.

Shit, they have IC2 addons too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Their forum is kind of a bitch to navigate if you don't know Japanese :/ Perhaps I'll make Japanese my third language once I'm done with Spanish.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I know 4 languages ( main ones are French, English and Russian, fourth is italian because it's so close to french that it's almost a dialect for me, hell, some french dialects are harder to understand than italian xD ), soon 5th with Japanese because of the important number of anime I watch O.o xD

Nothing is more insane than Boku no pico in terms of animes, I found it accidentely when I was trying to recall an anime name that I wanted to watch ( Baka to test btw, so damn funny xD ), but the only part I knew was
    B*k* ** ****, that's it, I knew there was 4-2-4 letters and a B and a K but that was it ;P
    Then I watched the first 10 secs and understood, NOPE O.o

So... Yeah.