[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hmmmm, since its an official unofficial continuation... I'm not sure how to split up the official from the unofficial content.
    I'll talk to the other peeps and figure something out.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Evening everyone. Got a few bug reports that I assume are Gregtech related, but I can't entirely be sure. The log isn't being incredibly helpful.

1: Attempting to load GT with a small list of mods (Railcraft, anything CoFH) causes a Forge "backup level.dat is being used" message. Further, NEI will refuse to display, but WAILA still loads. So NEI appears to be loading, but then gets screwed up somewhere along the line.

2: This is either a bug, or me only having used GT prior to the bronze machines, but the Steam Alloy Smelter absolutely refuses to work. I've checked the steam exhaust side, and used the debug tpol to make sure that it has plenty of steam, but the darn thing refuses to even try to smelt.

3: In somewhat of a similar vein,wrenching the steam machines to change their exhaust side causes a visible change, but the machines will still not run if the original location of the steam vent is covered.

4: I'm really not sure if this is a GT bug, but the builder's guide from Extra Utilities doesn't show the ghost blocks in my pack. I'm still playing the remove and emplacement game with my mods to isolate the problem. My guess is that it's Gregtech because another instance I have is working fine, with a similar model is. The only major differences are Gregtech and a couple ThaumCraft add-ons.

I'm typing on my phone, so I can't give you all version numbers, but I'll update tomorrow once I can.

• I can´t craft the Nether Star Plate which I need for the fusion controll computer. Did you removed its recipe again???

• I'm not a regular user of IRC anymore, but i could join for a talk. What is your normal online time there? I will also add short guides to the FTB wiki, once the machines are final, as it is the biggest and most up to date GT wiki.

Like European time.

• the steam alloy smelter takes allot of steam to run, i usually wait till the boiler is at least 1/2 full of steam before running a process threw, also all steam machines need a steam vent not steam input, standard is the back side and must be a air block to run correctly, as for the nei issue, i had a similar problem months ago, and if i did a full reload and made sure that the gui setting in options was set to normal

• I haven't started building electric machines in my current world (still looking for a redstone vein), but I happened to be looking at fluid extractor recipes in NEI, and noticed that all the materials show 300 K and 24 EU/t (using 5.08.03).

• I haven't started building electric machines in my current world (still looking for a redstone vein), but I happened to be looking at fluid extractor recipes in NEI, and noticed that all the materials show 300 K and 24 EU/t (using 5.08.03).

That was easy to fix... The forge default temperature of fluids changed from 295K to 300K and now GT thinks they allready got changed to the right temperature.

• Does the Soldering Iron somehow replace having to use Duct Tape on the Maintenance Hatch?

Also, any chance of being able to add a "Creative Only" Maintenance Free Hatch, so I can automate my world for creative purposes?

• Does the Soldering Iron somehow replace having to use Duct Tape on the Maintenance Hatch?

Also, any chance of being able to add a "Creative Only" Maintenance Free Hatch, so I can automate my world for creative purposes?

Yes, the Soldering Iron fixes the Circuits without having to use Duct Tape.
    I also could add a config option that lets you turn off maintenance.

• problem in java compiled and java specifications.
    ---
    Is it possible to fix the problem of processing(add) the Oredictionary ingots? In Forge fix this thing is not much, maybe now you can speed up the load game process more?
    Broken stone and cobblestone crushing recipe. Instead of sand stone dust out. NEI says that from the crusher IC2(based GT5 crusher, TE crusher) must be sand on the output. Instead, each time you start the output product changes.
    cobblestone -> crush -> sand, reload game: cobblestone -> crush -> stone dust, wut?

• Yes, the Soldering Iron fixes the Circuits without having to use Duct Tape.
    I also could add a config option that lets you turn off maintenance.

Awesome! (How does the soldering Iron work, exactly, to fix the circuit?)

By the way - is anyone else having trouble with the Machine Controller Cover? Its no longer working - I tried removing existing Machine Control covers, and replacing them, but they still don't function.

I'm also getting weird crashes if I try breaking project Red Wires, holding a gregtech crowbar in my hand, in creative mode.

http://pastebin.com/7BzbNKvM

• And the next version is out: This time the Soldering Iron is back! Even as MetaTool!

Needs Tin/Lead/Soldering Alloy Rods/Fine Wires in Inventar to work.

Also a few bugfixes. Have fun.

hah so awesome :)