[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• No GT5 update today again, also critical bug got know. Quantum Chest currently destroys metaitems. So best currently do not use them outside creative testing.

But i uploaded my first rough draft of the GT API Modding Guide on the first post of this thread. Comments pease. It is about half done content wise.

• How is that Chest destroying MetaItems? Does it delete MetaData? Did you use the Code which doesn't save NBT, because back then I didnt really figure out how to properly store ItemStacks?

• Sorry if this is answered somewhere, but couldn't find any information. Is there any way to pull liquids out of storage (tank) during steam age?
    Without buildcraft, pure gregtech.

What tank do you mean? The tanks in the steam age boilers output to fluid pipes attached to the sides or top automatically, and the lowest-tier quantum tank isn't craftable using steam age machines.

Edit: I think there is something wrong with the checks for rain and lightning - in my survival world, I set up my machines a few steps into desert biome (where the rain doesn't fall, and lightning doesn't strike according to http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Lightning), and two of my machines exploded when the weather was "thunderstorm". I've checked in creative mode, and a GT machine can randomly explode during a thunderstorm even deep enough in desert biome that rain in adjacent biomes doesn't even render, at least if it has power (e.g. from an IC2 re-battery, so that no cables were connected) and is open to the sky. That doesn't match up with the documentation at http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregT…ricity#Machine_explosions .

• Well the GT versions produced more power if you supplied more lava (Obviously), but it was great because it allowed you to scale lava production much more easily with much less generators and was designed as a more efficient lava power generation than IC2 variants. And you also need something in between the IC2 lava generator and the (In GT4 anyway) crazy lava requirement for the Thermal Boiler.

Edit: I think the GT versions were around 24eu/t and the IC2 versions are 10eu/t

Edit: We could also have tiered Thermal Generators :O

• IC2 versions are 10eu/t

*20 EU/t

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The desert rain thing is there since ages...:)
    Btw. thermal generators were not in GT5 because of new generator styles, I mean boiler->steam->electricity.....:) So I hope even if you add thing to consume lava and generate energy, it will follow this path (because in GT6 it will be even more detailed in this way)

• Thunderstorm != Rain

Thunderstorms are causing Explosions for different Reasons than Rain.

True, but thunderstorms include rain, except in dry biomes like desert, and the Minecraft wiki specifically states that lightning strikes don't hit blocks in dry biomes either. Also, I'm fairly sure I didn't see lightning strike the machines when I was checking in creative mode. The FTB wiki page on GT5 electricity has no mention of these other reasons, so could you please provide (either directly or by linking) an explanation of them?

• Sandstorms. That is the Reason. Now shut up, i don't have to justify myself with reasons for reducing the probability of exploding Machines in Deserts, where other people might think it shouldn't explode at all instead of having just a significantly reduced risk of it happening.

• Updated with a bunch of bugfixes:
    - Fixed Quantum Chest meta+nbt.
    - Fixed Thorium Fuel Rod damage display.
    - Added a config to disable Railcraft Blast Furnace without enabling iron nugget to steel nugget in furnace. (In MachineStats.cfg)
    - Added support for GC oil in distillation recipes.
    - Added a few "thingys".

Please report me other thingys so i can add them.

• What do you need the thingies for actually? I just used that Mechanic to gather Information about things I might wanna add, but you are just reimplementing old Stuff meaning you dont actually need it.