[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Since I updated, a thorium fuel rod now costs 3 thorium dusts.. before it was 1 dust.. is this on purpose? :)

Yes, thorium was far too much before. Many started to use only Thorium reactors.

tell me where I can use a lot of oxygen (more 100000) it is desirable to generate energy

Nowere. Once you have enough oxygen for the EBF and the few chemreactor recipes, i usually start voiding the rest.

• So, I'm testing the Oil Drilling Rig in creative superflat world.
    It just doesnt' work.. Its built oK and starts but generates no oil at all. Scanner says that chunk has Natural Gas in it; tried light oil as well.
    Its built properly, I've supplied drilling fluid & mining pipes, it drains energy from attached batbuffer, but doesn't generate anything at all. What is the first thing to check in this circumstances?

• From what I can tell, mining pipe isn't used at all (I've put a stack into machine, it didn't eat even 1 of them). Its creative superflat, so bedrock should be, like, 3 tiles away.
    Scanner shows 14351 of Natural Gas and 1037591 Oil in the chunks I have the machines in.
    Edit:
    Okay, after going through all the things here and there I've found out that I've had .08 build instead of the last one.
    Last one (.11) crashes the game for me, so I've installed .10 and it works fine.
    I'll get the report to github in a bit.

• Sorry for spam:

We are 2 GT players, that are looking for a real hard Server with GT, we are 30 and 35 years old, we have played alot of GT the last couple years.

We are currently playing with 2-3 others on our own dedicated ubuntu server with beyond reality, but we could really use something harder, and more players..

Does anyone have an active server we could join? - we cant seem to find anything good on any forum..

• What are some good ways to void excess oxygen? Sending it through wooden pipes is rather slow, and I'm hesitant to add Buildcraft just for the void fluid pipe.

I already have BC so I'm just using a void pipe hooked up to a GT pipe fed by a machine controller/pump controlled by a quantum tank's fluid detector.

If you don't have BC I think there's an extra cells block called a fluid void that may do what you're looking for. I think there used to be a TE block called a nullifier too.

Can't think of any way in ic2/GT to do it.

• If you don't have BC I think there's an extra cells block called a fluid void that may do what you're looking for. I think there used to be a TE block called a nullifier too.

I'm already using ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.73b129.jar, and I don't find any such block in NEI. As far as TE, that also adds a bunch more than just the nullifier. I'll wait a bit in case somebody else knows of other alternatives, and if nobody does, I'll re-install BuildCraft (I had it temporarily installed for the filler, so I could set up a big platform for a Nether portal network, but then I recycled the items from it and removed the mod).

• I'm already using ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.73b129.jar, and I don't find any such block in NEI. As far as TE, that also adds a bunch more than just the nullifier. I'll wait a bit in case somebody else knows of other alternatives, and if nobody does, I'll re-install BuildCraft (I had it temporarily installed for the filler, so I could set up a big platform for a Nether portal network, but then I recycled the items from it and removed the mod).

The AE2 Matter Condenser can accept fluids.

I will likely join the Kirara 3.0 KR server when it finally starts. Without all the mods that make BR easier, it should be enough to be called hard. KiraraHC is even more harder, but unstable, incomplete and currently not really good maintained.
    The only other GT alternative i know of would be InfiTech2 modpack. That is in terms of dificulty beween BR and Kirara.

• If you dont mind other mods beside Gregtech you should try Infitech 2. Its balaced around Gregtech, so much harder than other packs where most of the hard stuff can be ignored. There is an official server which is quite active, there are sometimes over 12 people online at the same time.

Infitech thread:
    http://forum.feed-the-beast.co…updated-10-31-2015.50185/

• The AE2 Matter Condenser can accept fluids.

So it can. I either hadn't noticed that in the documentation for it or had forgotten.

However, I ran into a weird issue, and wanted to check if it qualified as a bug: with 1000 L water in the input tank, my electrolyzer wouldn't process silicon dioxide.

• See this russian server, but online is about 2-5 at same time :)
    https://deepcraft.ru/

• The AE2 Matter Condenser can accept fluids.

I've found this nearly a year ago, and spread this to all Kirara players, filling them with joy after using many setups to void fluids.. Good old time

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• @BloodAsp I hope you will maintain 5.08 fixes as there is some bugging issue with Forestry4:

https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial/issues/300

Migrating current worlds to 5.09 would disrupt lots of Player setups with Gregtech and imply missing or unbalance of worldgen resources.

These sort of issues are exactly what i plan to keep fixed. So players can keep using the 5.08 version but they will not see anything new.