[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• I'd like to ask:

What are your goals for this mod now that 1.62 has been released? Do you see the need to continue?

Obviously, the advanced machines still have uses not in core ic, especially considering the solar arrays.

The Overclocks are like 10000 times more power hehe. Trust me this mod is still needed more then ever :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The Overclocks are like 10000 times more power hehe. Trust me this mod is still needed more then ever :)

But 10000 more speed when doing their labor, besides if you have the energy why not? I feel like right now using the Advanced Machines are like cheating.

• But 10000 more speed when doing their labor, besides if you have the energy why not? I feel like right now using the Advanced Machines are like cheating.

I know i'll probably be transitioning my single player world to overclocked machines myself but will be keeping this mod around for the condensed solar panels.

• I know i'll probably be transitioning my single player world to overclocked machines myself but will be keeping this mod around for the condensed solar panels.

I would like to see Zipp support existing worlds that have AM in them, but maybe allow to disable the recipes for those who want a "vanilla" IC2 experience from now on out, as these will likely be significantly cheaper than regular overclocked machine equivalents...

• But 10000 more speed when doing their labor, besides if you have the energy why not? I feel like right now using the Advanced Machines are like cheating.

The induction furnace is still in 1.62, correct?
    This mod's purpose is still to add induction furnace equivalents for other machines. By your logic using an induction furnace is cheating.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• The induction furnace is still in 1.62, correct?
    This mod's purpose is still to add induction furnace equivalents for other machines. By your logic using an induction furnace is cheating.

Well played. Player even recommended to still keep using advance machines. These are more end end end game.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• This is the last thing I'm waiting for to be updated before I make the leap to 1.1, I wanna play 1.1 badly because of the sheep regrowth stuff and redstone powered fence gates. But I'll wait. Also I hope someone can port the ironchest mod since the author seems to have stopped making it. If I knew java I would try and make a 1.1 version of ironchest. It is the only good chest mod for IC2 and what not works well with BC as well. Gives tons of space with the diamond chests. Not really sure of any other mods that work together with ic2 and bc like that :(

• It is the only good chest mod for IC2 and what not works well with BC as well.

Have you tried Multi Page Chest mod? It gives you 5 times the size of diamond chest in a single block. I have tried it with BC pipes (not sure what you mean by working well with IC) and had no problems. I have to admit I run 4 quarries (powered by dedicated nuclear reactors :thumbup: ) and store the lots of cobblestone in them. I plan to use them in the near future so I don't want to just dump them into lava. :P Multi Page Chests are very good for this purpose.
    Take a look if you want to know more: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…tuff-multi-page-chest-smp

• That is pretty cool and all but it seems overkill, I like iron chests mod just cause of the way they look and function. But I dunno I may have to convert if this doesn't get fixed.

• I have to admit condensed Water and Wind Mills would be nice
    Water Mills would be
    .1 (Normal)
    .8 Lv (16.8 Max Output)
    6.4 MV (134.4 Max Output)
    51.2 HV (1075.2 Max output)

Really depends on how you setup your water tower, effects how much power you will generate

As for the Wind Mill I sorta dont even want to know what the power outputs will be for that.

• That is pretty cool and all but it seems overkill, I like iron chests mod just cause of the way they look and function. But I dunno I may have to convert if this doesn't get fixed.

Well, lishid has given me authorization to carry on his good work. I'm just busy with RL ATM. I'm working on it, it'll happen soon.

• Well, lishid has given me authorization to carry on his good work. I'm just busy with RL ATM. I'm working on it, it'll happen soon.

:) :thumbup: :)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• How much I've come to rely on this mod:

I was macerating a bunch of ore today and thinking "man, this is taking a while... I should really upgrade these things to rotary macerators. What was the recipe again? Oh, yeah... not in 1.64 yet :( "