[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• This is strange....I took a break and came back (same minecraft folder etc) and I can no longer make these machines. I run 1.1 and 1.71 IC2 and 3.5 (also tried 3.7 same result) Advanced Machines. There are no error logs and my game works fine but I don't have the recipe. I have the mod in my /mods folder which I believe is proper.

Any ideas? I tried reinstalling it all with the same result.

*edit*
    Nevermind I am just a idiot...continue with your day. Thanks for the wonderful updates to this mod :)

• Ensure you used the Forge-TexturePreloaded somewhere in your static calls. This is a known issue, occuring on unknown states, which can be fixed by preloading said textures.

There are preloads for both sprites in place

EDIT:
    And why do you have the time to spook around here! Back to your shed and update! :D

• EDIT:
    And why do you have the time to spook around here! Back to your shed and update! :D

cause it takes so much less time to comment than to code. why do you think most users first posts is in the bugs or suggestions forums?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Ok, I'm confused here. I updated from v3.4 to v3.7 for IC 2 1.71 (MC 1.1) and my Rotary Macerator and my Centrifuge Extractor explode like a minute or two after I logged into my world. O.o Both were happily feeding on MV in v3.4, did that change for v3.7? As the Singularity Compressor is just fine on MV, so I am not sure why the Centrifuge Extractor and Rotary Macerator went kablewie. O.o

Edit: Ok, replaced both with NEI, exploded again, replaced both with transformer upgrades, good but once I put the lever back on the Singularity Compressor exploded. It was fine until it started to wind up. X( So all three now have transformer upgrade chips. X( Only the Induction Furnace (vanilla IC2) can run on MV with out the upgrades, oy. O.o

• Someone needs to read the changelog:

Version 3.5, codename "Nerf Stick"

* _DANGER EXPLOSIONS_ Changed base Tier to 1 (Low Voltage) _DANGER EXPLOSIONS_
    * Existing idle Advanced Machines hooked up to Medium Voltage won't explode. Working ones WILL.
    * Cut down base max Energy Input to 32 EU/t, from 128
    * Cut down base max Speed and Energy Storage by half, to 5000

• Someone needs to read the changelog:

Someone needs to put that on the front page, even a brief "Warning! Disconnect existing machines before upgrading from 3.4 to 3.5 or later or they'll explode!" or something like that above the download links. X( And why the nerf? The whole reason behind the AM, after the overclockers were introduced, was to get away from the whole overclocker mess. :( So how many overclockers will I need to return to old 3.4 and earlier speeds?

• X( And why the nerf? The whole reason behind the AM, after the overclockers were introduced, was to get away from the whole overclocker mess. :( So how many overclockers will I need to return to old 3.4 and earlier speeds?

there is always the other AM addon -> http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=5077 (the new old AM not the old old AM yes it is confusing)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• there is always the other AM addon -> http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=5077 (the new old AM not the old old AM yes it is confusing)

Sweet! *Downloads* I don't want to diss AS here, everyone has their own ideas for how a mod should go, so options are nice. Personally I hated dealing with overclockers. The only machine I put overclockers into is the Recyclers, it needs like 5 to handle the incoming load of a Quarry running with 3 combustion engines. If there was an AM version of that, that would be awesome. :D Thanks again. :D

• future lesson to all who will redirct people to the other AM addon. when you redirect some one to "origonal advanced machines" include a comment about flaming about where you came from is rude.

• Super !

Can't wait to try them.. .though I'm gonna wait for the IC/BC crossover-mod, I just might build a test-world on my server :)

/MG0

• Error (509)
    This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Please give us a fileshare site mirror.

• Hi,

I'm using your newst version for IC2 1.81

I am trying to place an advanced macerator to an mfe and the macerator explodes. The explosion wont stopp unless i reenter the map.
    If i place an transformer upgrade into the macerator before connecting to the mfe and connect it the with some glasfiber cable it get a "Saving chunks" and following error massage:

• Oh my, what a shining example of bug report.

Have version 3.8b with fixed ModLoader methods, should fix that problem (and make Advanced Machines craftable again).

• I get a few things that is weird. But I don't get any error logs or messages pertaining any problems I am having.
    I installed this mod, and went to test it in a nearby area making sure things work.

And for some reason, power is being applied to machines without being hooked up to any power.
    And then when I do apply it to power, machines act like they are being used such as being macerated or cook without
    any items in the machines for them to start any jobs.

then when I wrench them out to pick them off the floor,
    they leave an invisible block in the world preventing me from walking in that direction.
    and the LV transformer then wont let me change the direction or let me wrench it off the floor.
    and its just sitting there as a static block.

I tried looking for any error logs after I got only 1 Saving Chunks toss from Minecraft,
    but none was available.
    I checked Block IDs, and made sure nothing was being conflicting, even though I could log into mc and the world just fine.
    But I checked just in case.

I had no choice but to uninstall the mod and .cfg file until this gets fixed some how.
    By the way, I started from scratch twice. I still get the same thing.

I was using AdvancedMachines 3.8

You links in the first post are both broken
    maybe you should try rapidshare

By the way something very odd and interesting just happened.
    When I deleted the mod, the stuff that was invisible, reappeared again when I took out the mod and .cfg file.
    just so you know.

I am heading to Forge as they just came out with another update, and try this one more time. with v1.4.0.56
    I am upgrading from v1.4.0.55, hope it fixes it.

thanks for reading

• it says "unsupported class major-minor version 51.0" in my server console and it failes to load. can u fix it.

:MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Advanced Machine: +:Matter:---->:Tin Can:

Idea: replicator = get food with just energy