[Addon 1.112]Advanced Machines Original v1.8a

• if all those things are added, then the originality of it all goes out the window :)
    Why aren't you staying with AtomicStryker's version, if you want those things?
    If it's because of the Overclocker/Upgrades slots in the right side, just ignore them, noone is forcing you to add upgrades to the machines :D

Atomic stryker's versions of the machines only accept low voltage and you can't configure that.

• With the mods stabilizing at 1.45, I am re-launching my server. So, in preparation I am making the necessary requests for permission to include the mods in a modpack for private, non-commercial distribution to the server members. I will be including a credits file in the pack acknowledging the hard work of the mod authors and giving links back to this thread.

Thanks for your consideration, and all of the hard work.

• Come on snyke, don't fall under the hands of atomic stryker!!! :D

I like this version better than atomic stryker. They work like induction furnace unlike atomic stryker.

Also, can someone explain why the induction furnace from vanilla IC2 says heat 100% etc. instead of X degrees Celsius or something?

• Come on snyke, don't fall under the hands of atomic stryker!!! :D

I like this version better than atomic stryker. They work like induction furnace unlike atomic stryker.

Also, can someone explain why the induction furnace from vanilla IC2 says heat 100% etc. instead of X degrees Celsius or something?

I too prefer this version!

• Same. I tried using the other version of advanced machines, did not like it.

Hopefully Snyke has the time to update this mod soon. Since he updated transformers earlier today.

• Yes I did :D. Enjoy.

Oh thank you so much! Finally I can have advanced machines again. I have nothing again AS machines, but ever since I tried yours, I do not want to bother again with machines that have upgrades and such. Kudos as always :D

• Very wierd issue indedd.

THis is the third mod I tried and when I try to download the latest version - my computer always says something like "Page not found" etc. I tried 2 different computers with 3 different browzers each.

I tried with Transformers, this mod and a crop-card collection mod. All of them -> same issue. All versions are downloadable just fine, and the last one is not found. NO idea why isthat, i tried diff browzers, computers, etc. Nothing works. All mods have their dowloads as attachemnts and not links to some mediafire/dropbox etc.

Does anyone have any idea ?

Annd also can someone send me a PM with this mod's version for 1.109 as i cannot download it ? :(

• The reason it isn't working is the forum was moved to a new server and some of the attachments got lost along the way. Your computer is reporting the error the server gives it.

A re-upload should fix it, or hosting the files elsewhere (or both).

Sorry, I don't have a copy of this mod, else I'd try attaching it here until Snyke got a chance to look at the thread again.

• The reason it isn't working is the forum was moved to a new server and some of the attachments got lost along the way. Your computer is reporting the error the server gives it.

A re-upload should fix it, or hosting the files elsewhere (or both).

Sorry, I don't have a copy of this mod, else I'd try attaching it here until Snyke got a chance to look at the thread again.

Ah, that explains it. Reuploaded.

• Hey, guess what? The current version works fine with 1.110. :) Also, most mod devs are usually aware when a new version is posted and don't really need to be reminded. If there are issues with a mod after an update, the mod dev is probably already on top of it. Just sayin. :)

The only thing that is not working for me is that you crash when wrenching the machines, I belive this is due to the API change.

• The only thing that is not working for me is that you crash when wrenching the machines, I belive this is due to the API change.

Yeah, there's no way to fix it, AFAIK. Not sure which is the API file to delete.