Reactor Failure Immen... Too late

• ...if by "legit" you mean "totally TMI'd" then yes, it's legit. No way you got all 54 uranium cells legit.

Anyways, wow. They make those blast lines out like that?

• ...if by "legit" you mean "totally TMI'd" then yes, it's legit. No way you got all 54 uranium cells legit.

Anyways, wow. They make those blast lines out like that?

Well duh TMI, I mean legit as in cool. Yea that was my favorite part because it looks like something exploded

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Official Post

Well duh TMI, I mean legit as in cool.

In what dialect/language does legit mean cool? What the hell is happening with the english language!?

le·git·i·mate
    /liˈjitəmit/

Adjective: Conforming to the law or to rules: "his claims to legitimate authority".

• In what dialect/language does legit mean cool? What the hell is happening with the english language!?

le·git·i·mate
    /liˈjitəmit/

Adjective: Conforming to the law or to rules: "his claims to legitimate authority".

Lol in America "Legit" can meen, cool/awsome

Its a slang term

• Official Post

At first I was like 8|.
    Then I was like :D.

There's something just really, really funny about that explosion pattern. I don't know what it is. It looks like a squashed spider or something. I love it.

Now, on the subject of the reactor itself, that is of course the most uranium-efficient reactor design possible. >_> According to my sim, if only used in single-reactor-pulse bursts and with long enough cooldowns to keep the heat below the point of any danger (active time will be 1.35%), it will produce an average of 16.22 EU/t over 205.5 real life hours(!).

You'll have to wire it to an HV transformer, though, because it outputs 1200EU/t!

Too low active time for Mark IV, as I understand the classifications, so I guess this goes under Mark V - for mad scientists and people with very precise redstone timers only.

And yeah, that explosion. So awesome. :thumbup:

• I did something similar with my own Mark V
    my useful one that is
    blew through 5 layers of obsidian on the cannon range finding world
    personally I think that there is no real need to be more efficient than 4 as there is such a thing as time efficiency too

• Lol dont worry about it xD it happens :P

and for anyone to lazy to click the link, heres the actual picture lol

]

Awesome, how did you do that? I tried but failed so I just linked it.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• It doesn't even mean cool in slang - he's just misunderstood its usage. /facepalm

(I've never seen it used to mean cool, and I think I'd probably know if it was, since I'm 14 ;P)

• Official Post

Legit is of course used as a slang word in America.

Urban Dictionary

Legit
    1. (adj.) A modern synonym for words such as "cool," "ill," "tight," or "dope." Used to describe a noun that is of a particularly excellent quality. The slang use of this term is slowly but steadily increasing in popularity.

• OK, you get the spider pattern from how Notch does his explosion mechanics*...

But where did the square in the center come from? That looks pretty regular. What was the reactor like before?

Urban Dictionary

Legit
    1. (adj.) A modern synonym for words such as "cool," "ill," "tight," or "dope." Used to describe a noun that is of a particularly excellent quality. The slang use of this term is slowly but steadily increasing in popularity.

I'm glad to see only one of the four referenced words is used with any frequency here in IA :P