[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Double the chance of getting Silverwood stuff with some extra Praecantatio. Also enchantable thus making it unbreakable, requiring less Metallum in the long run. Feels a little cheaty to me.

Do you know how hard it is to get a Repair II book? The Thaumium Grafter only has 4 uses on Silverwood Leaves.

• Hmm I must have been misinformed then. Well then I stand corrected.

• Official Post

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but is there any way to get the flight working with EE3 installed?

Nope cause of the EE3 flight ring. It overrides flight code or something like.

• Not sure if It's just my client but using the "Advanced Nano Chestplate" the jetpack sound is not playing when Im using it, in the client console it is spamming "[INFO] [STDOUT] Invalid sound file: JetpackLoop.ogg" I have IC2 installed (Obvs) but I think there could be a bug here :) Hope It can be fixed

• Not sure if It's just my client but using the "Advanced Nano Chestplate" the jetpack sound is not playing when Im using it, in the client console it is spamming "[INFO] [STDOUT] Invalid sound file: JetpackLoop.ogg" I have IC2 installed (Obvs) but I think there could be a bug here :) Hope It can be fixed

Not just your client, just noticed the same log entries repeating. Didn't really notice the lack of sound....

• Some Suggestions that would be cool :

• Hi SeNtiMeL, I was wondering if you have ever considered adding in Advance version of the entire nano suit if its only function was even just for the power boost. I find Nano Armor highly useless at lower levels and end up caring like 4 sets with me for battles. And even minus that I find the boosts 100% worthless since the changes a while ago to nano boots where fall damage is doing an insane amount of damage on fall to the point where you could actually break your boots in 1 fall... Things like slow fall enchants do not have an effect until it runs out of power.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'v got a problem with this version 1.9.2

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.5.688 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.688 71 mods loaded, 71 mods active

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.world.World.t()Lnet/minecraft/world/biome/WorldChunkManager;
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.updateVisibility(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:167)
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.gainFuel(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:145)
    at advsolar.ItemHSolarHelmet.onArmorTickUpdate(ItemHSolarHelmet.java:88)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.InventoryPlayer.func_70429_k(InventoryPlayer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70636_d(EntityPlayer.java:591)
    at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70071_h_(EntityLiving.java:858)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70071_h_(EntityPlayer.java:339)
    at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_71127_g(EntityPlayerMP.java:326)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72498_a(NetServerHandler.java:308)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet10Flying.func_73279_a(SourceFile:136)
    at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:53)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:675)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:571)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:127)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:469)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 7fa1fa1e ----------